Aetrun

Oct 30, 2017
Here are some additional bugfixes I made

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

.zip contains a file with these fixes listed and the three edited files
x -> y
x = original code
y = my edited version
# = comment, not code
* = wildcard character

Reactions: Joeker

Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
Every instance of
Code:
(trophy_wife)
in the trophywife.rpy has to be replaced with
Code:
(trophy_wife_char)

Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
In script.rpy
Code:
location==location_base
has to be
Code:
location_current==location_base

Aetrun

Oct 30, 2017
More fixes

Here, have a compilation file again. Can be unzipped into main directory (with Sway.exe) , contains both pics I renamed, no need to delete originals.
Should also mention, I had added the v0.5.0 autodidact bugfix that harem.king had posted earlier in the thread before I started making my edits, so that is included.

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2019
Some of the preggo pictures for Trophy wife, Michelle, Viscountess and possibly Flor are missing causing them not to show up normally.

ylvzb8nEMj

Sep 30, 2018
More fixes

Here, have a compilation file again. Can be unzipped into main directory (with Sway.exe) , contains both pics I renamed, no need to delete originals.
Should also mention, I had added the v0.5.0 autodidact bugfix that harem.king had posted earlier in the thread before I started making my edits, so that is included.
You put tabs in line 1251 so it doesn't work. Removing them makes it work.

Reactions: Aetrun

SolusSama

May 2, 2019
Dorms are inaccessible due to some "gamecharacter" has no attribute memory error. This game needs some serious patches

Aetrun

Oct 30, 2017
You put tabs in line 1251 so it doesn't work. Removing them makes it work.
Huh, weird. The zip is just a compilation of fixes I made as I was playing to make it work for myself. I had no issues with line 1251 that I remember. I suppose it's possible I auto-fixed it after making the zip and didn't process it, but I don't think so. Well, however it happened, it happened, so thanks for pointing it out.

Gthat1118

Apr 24, 2021
The quest gets stuck at 16. I have included a few fixes (including those above) that should allow you to finish all available content for all characters.

If you start a new game with 'memory=0' for spriggan, the lines in base.rpy don't have to be removed. It's only a cosmetic detail, so not really a big deal.

Simply copy these files into the /game folder.

Reactions: Sole and AkaQ

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
The quest gets stuck at 16. I have included a few fixes (including those above) that should allow you to finish all available content for all characters.

If you start a new game with 'memory=0' for spriggan, the lines in base.rpy don't have to be removed. It's only a cosmetic detail, so not really a big deal.

Simply copy these files into the /game folder.
Thank you for this one.
The game is actually good(ish) and a fun sandbox if it works as intended.

derf

Sep 11, 2017
Plugged in all the fixes and its been a great ride so far. This game has great potential... but i've messed up by getting too many characters of pregnant and they dont have pregnant image files, so they just kind of disappear from the game which breaks all their quests. oops.

Aetrun

Oct 30, 2017
Plugged in all the fixes and its been a great ride so far. This game has great potential... but i've messed up by getting too many characters of pregnant and they dont have pregnant image files, so they just kind of disappear from the game which breaks all their quests. oops.
If you go into the images folder, the pics for display in the rooms are labeled (CharName)_#_(EmotionState).webp. If you copy those images and change the label to read (CharName)_preg_#_(EmotionState).webp it should at least give the game an image to pull so that you can see them, it just won't show them as pregnant.
I don't care enough to figure out which girls need it, make the changes, and compile it at the moment, but feel free to share it yourself if you make the edits.

Bocho

May 10, 2020
Firstly Nice game,

I also had the problem of not being able to access the girls' dormitory. I installed the patch and it was solved.

But now when there are several they appear all together on the left.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote