VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Question: How good is this game for people like me, who have watched about half a Star Wars movie and didn't care for it?
Oh, put your pitchforks down.
I can tell from experience, I'm also someone who never ever got around to watch anything star wars related, and knew not a single thing about that universe. This game is as easy to get into as anything. Instead it is so good at introduction and flow that I even got interested in star wars universe myself.

Moonrunner

Mar 22, 2019
Pretty solid story overall, managing to get the SW-feel right without relying too much on established locations from the movies (ie, Tattooine, Coruscant, Hoth, etc) to cash in on nostalgia.
Main issue I'd say is that it's so short; any continuation in the works, or at least planned?

Reactions: Hunter6357

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are getting there ... slow as the hidden fleet of death stars .. but sure and steady ...

SWe2, like SWe1, is a Mortze solo project. I know that he's working on it, and he often gives me images from it to use for our Patron weekly images, but I don't have any real inside information on dates to share. Sorry.

Tlaero
I am working on it. Been rendering pictures, still too early to tell details or dates but it's not a static project.
I am also working on other things with Tlaero as you know.

Here are two non spoiler pictures that I'm sure will make people speculate.

View attachment 914271

View attachment 914273
Pretty solid story overall, managing to get the SW-feel right without relying too much on established locations from the movies (ie, Tattooine, Coruscant, Hoth, etc) to cash in on nostalgia.
Main issue I'd say is that it's so short; any continuation in the works, or at least planned?

Reactions: Moonrunner

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
This game looks great. I will wait for the finish product. Please keep up the good work :D
But it is finished. Unless you want to wait till the trilogy is done, kind of like waiting for the Lord Of The Rings trilogy to be finished before start watching the first movie

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But it is finished. Unless you want to wait till the trilogy is done, kind of like waiting for the Lord Of The Rings trilogy to be finished before start watching the first movie
more like waiting 1st 3 sw movies done.

since some didn't get joke here it is explained: it took 6 years to get all 3 movies done.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Duke Leo

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Is there animations in this game? can't see the "animated" tag on the genre.
Just a few and very basic ones, hence the missing tag. In my opinion, adding it would be a bit misleading, probably. Stills are good enough to compensate, though

Reactions: Duke Leo

Muk Keham

May 21, 2019
I guess the strong Camina Drummer-vibes I'm getting are not accidental? :)
Enjoyed playing it. Nice story and atmosphere. Improvement on animations would be awesome, but I'll take what I can get. Very much looking forward to a continuation.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Fans of the EU tend to recognize the locations though.

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes