VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes

Flumflam

Aug 24, 2017
Fantastic work! So much attention to details in the renders that most others ignore or leave out in order to save time.

Story starting out good, not too cheesy or stereotypical like a lot of 3rd party SW fiction tends to be. Good pacing for EP1 with some nice lewdness payoffs.

My only critic so far is some of the textures used, particularly the Twi'Lek's skin. It looks alright, but I was surprised after the shower she takes that she still looked the same, I thought it was supposed to indicate her being grimy or dirty. Twi'leks in most of the current fiction have a smoother color to their skin, she looks mottled and it was off putting at first. If it is a conscious design decision, cool do your thing, maybe there is a reason for it! :D

The potential for this is huge. There are many paths the story can go. The MC being force sensitive opens a lot of doors, Light, Grey and Dark paths are all on the table with everything that comes with the different approaches to the force. Outside influences on the MC from out or inside of the crew. Promises of power, wealth or carnal pleasures can tempt most people when offered in sufficient quantity.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This has the makings of a smash hit and ranking up high with the other greats of lewd gaming, I just hope Mortze is ready for the pressure this will put on him to produce more :D
Speaking of which, who is our resident patience potion seller again?

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
It's finished.
You do right. Like this, is your own story. The similitudes with Star Wars Universe is a simple homage.

But if you use directly a character from Star-Wars franchise. Is a copyright infraction to the Lucasart-Disney property. This come with a lot of potential problems.

Like actually. you can sleep on both ears. Any copyright infraction.

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Already loving this stuff..looks so cool and also Nbit my man :ROFLMAO: we're gonna have an interesting journey for sure ;).

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
I do not make a complete review. Only on one aspect.

A french translation as already include in the game and i play with it actually.

Like each time i see a french translation as available. I'm really suspicious. 95% of the time is a shit unreadable and i choice to play in english because is more easy to understand.

I talk about basic mistake like using the wrong gender or give dialogue unrelated to current history and context. Machine translation do a better job.

This is the case of 95% of the translation i have check from now. The 5% balance come from french developers generally.

Big surprise. The french version as really good. Not 100% in perfect french. But i think is an artistic choice to give more life to the story.

Superbe travail l'équipe! Pour une rare fois. Je peux profiter d'un jeu en français sans me casser le cul à essayer de comprendre de quoi ça parle. ;)

Reactions: Marco6661
Nov 1, 2018
OK... So WHAOUH!!

This is more of the KOTOR 3 we hoped and expected than a sex game...
In deed, great story, characters. I regret the lack of interaction and few and meaningless choices so far.
Not that much of a sex game so far either. Girl have cute faces but ugly bodies over-fit (all my girlfirends are fit, but this is exagerated) or way to big boobs for my taste (Captains breasts alveola size are exagerated).

Overall, Great SW story! No sure yet if it's a game since poor choices so far. I'll look upon the sex part to judge since after an hour, nothing still...

• Love
Reactions: Old Fart Having Fun

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Liked so far, what I don't liked is that you can talk just to one girl with the objective to romance her, I'm not complaining for the "lack" of harem, I'm "complaining" because I don't enjoy being forced to talk just to one crew member, that make you lose the other stories. Could be interesting if you could choose what girl you want, and the game let you have a "romantic" moment with that girl, and let the other girls being your friends, in that way you can talk all the crew and learn more about them, in that way you mantain your game like you planed but showing almost all the content (stories) in one playthrough.

tailz14

Jul 23, 2017
My only critic so far is some of the textures used, particularly the Twi'Lek's skin. It looks alright, but I was surprised after the shower she takes that she still looked the same, I thought it was supposed to indicate her being grimy or dirty. Twi'leks in most of the current fiction have a smoother color to their skin, she looks mottled and it was off putting at first. If it is a conscious design decision, cool do your thing, maybe there is a reason for it! :D
Very much this. This is also my only real complaint, albeit kind of a bit one for me. Twi'lek women are, generally speaking, beautiful and graceful, which is a big reason why so many of them are used as slaves. This one is... not those things. The skin coloration and pattern is very... off-putting was a good choice of words.

Reactions: michel.gellar7

Chipanator

Jul 21, 2018
I was just saying last week how there's a lack of good SW universe games on here, and in general. So far I'm impressed with the models and story/writing. It's not George Lucas level of writing but then again that guy wrote Jar Jar, so I guess no one's perfect.

UI is perfect and the font fits right in with everything. Animations department could you a tiny bit of smoothing and polishing but not bad enough that you can't enjoy them. The sound was a bit weird at times but I usually play with very low volume so I didn't mind much.

Overall, solid 4/5! (of 4.5/5 to be accurate).

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Ep.1 :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
like the choices of having to talk to one person each scene instead everyone at once because thats already in most games plus that get tiring sometimes as well so this different with choices being panned out is good give a break not rush everything let the story flow like an actual episode should be..one thing to improve the interacting of the sex scenes add more options like spanking, pull hair ect it could be automatic to so dont look bland and have mc move his head as he getting that pussy whip:pif you give me that realism sex you might be the first dev to get me to stop using my silly string and get me going silly with the cream:PogChamp:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Liked so far, what I don't liked is that you can talk just to one girl with the objective to romance her, I'm not complaining for the "lack" of harem, I'm "complaining" because I don't enjoy being forced to talk just to one crew member, that make you lose the other stories. Could be interesting if you could choose what girl you want, and the game let you have a "romantic" moment with that girl, and let the other girls being your friends, in that way you can talk all the crew and learn more about them, in that way you mantain your game like you planed but showing almost all the content (stories) in one playthrough.
All their games have been the same. You get 1 romance option.

Date sims like this all follow that theme, you pick a girl and stick with her you don't get to see everything in 1 playthrough.

They aren't for everyone.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes