VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I've already started working on Ep2. Been working on new assets and locations, and also new characters for now. Have started the first renders too.
Excellent, but I was under impression that first the Keely game will game and then it would be Star Wars Ep 2's turn, does this mean Keely game is finished or both are being produced at same time ?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Excellent, but I was under impression that first the Keely game will game and then it would be Star Wars Ep 2's turn, does this mean Keely game is finished or both are being produced at same time ?
Keeley game is almost done, it will be released next month. Rendering is already finished so he is full focused on SW now

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
What other games are recommended by Mortze or Tlaero that have a similar style to this one?
I would recommend going to theirs patreon page. They have a list of games they worked on there and also if do get interested these game can be downloaded on their patreon.

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I would recommend going to theirs patreon page. They have a list of games they worked on there and also if do get interested these game can be downloaded on their patreon.
Thanks, I did have a look. It's unclear to me which ones have similar style and are worth playing. Are you implying all are pretty good?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Thanks, I did have a look. It's unclear to me which ones have similar style and are worth playing. Are you implying all are pretty good?
All are quite good and worth playing but there's no one similar to SWe1. Renders are top notch but stories differ as they are mostly focused on just one girl each. Dreaming with Elsa, Redemption for Jessika, Finding Miranda and Saving Chloe are a whole story so they should be played in that order to fully understand what's going on. Honestly, you have to try them and decide if that's what you are loooking for

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
search them on f95 and look preview pics and decide then.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
It's implied that Kleio and the blue host in the desert also spent pleasant time together. Would have been nice if we could view some of that action too, by accident, out of curiosity, intentionally, however, would have been hot.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
I've already started working on Ep2. Been working on new assets and locations, and also new characters for now. Have started the first renders too.
Well this is fantastic news! I know everybody's been hoping for this novel to continue. The renders are fantastic and the story so well written.

I remember my only gripe in Ep1 had to do with the way the scene played out between Drea and the MC when they finally hooked up. If you've played the other paths you will know that the MC (although not experienced) really didn't have a problem leaving Jiljoo or Malaika (girl at the palace) satisfied. Yet when it comes to Drea, a woman of his own race, he couldn't manage? That was enough of a WTF moment to make me get off my butt and rewrite the scene. No way I was going to accept thát as the male protagonist. Anyway, all in good fun - haha!

If you haven't played this VN yet, you are surely missing out. Well worth supporting Mortze with this. I'll share the modded file below if you want to try that too.

Last edited:

freakyfunk

Aug 11, 2017
I'd highly recommend Redemption for Jessika and Dreaming with Elsa. They are in HTML but the story and art is really amazing. Also, most probably they are releasing "Life Changes with Keeley" on July 14th i.e. tomorrow. If you like the first 2 games I mentioned, feel free to check out other games by them. Tlaero is by far the best story-teller in the adult games industry.

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes