VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
** not an update

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
Is there ever gonna be an episode 2? Will our hero ever get to be the best Jedi Knight or will he join the dark side in lust of pussy and power?

But seriously though, if this series continues I'd want the option to choose between if I wanna be a Jedi or join the Sith.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Mortze & Tlaero If Ep2 ever comes around, it will not require save games from Ep1 to continue, just like one doesn't need to (but most assuredly should) watch A New Hope to enjoy Empire Strikes Back, right?

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
There are 3 possibilities with a hypothetical EP2.
1) It's in the same download as EP1, and you continue from where you left off (thus, you need the saves).
2) It's a new download and there's some mechanism where you say what choices you made is EP1 at the start of EP2.
3) It's a new download and the story is such that the choices you made in EP1 don't matter.

I suspect that Mortze and I would have different preferences. My preference would be #2, though.

Tlaero

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
choices: fucked all fuckable femmes, if would need to pick 1 then twilek or captain.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
1) It's in the same download as EP1, and you continue from where you left off (thus, you need the saves).
2) It's a new download and there's some mechanism where you say what choices you made is EP1 at the start of EP2.
3) It's a new download and the story is such that the choices you made in EP1 don't matter.

I suspect that Mortze and I would have different preferences. My preference would be #2, though.

Tlaero
#2 sounds good.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018

Tlaero
So Tlaero, here's a hypothetical question regarding any hypothetical EP2.
I got the impression that Mortze both wrote and illustrated EP1 alone and that kind of effort bummed him out on the project.
Would you possibly be helping him write a hypothetical EP2 ?
...or would he possibly entertain anyone else, who is also experienced with the genre, volunteering to assist (take some load off and help him) in that regard? (yes, I have my hand up)
He did such a great job on EP1 he has a fan base building and a ready audience anticipating any such a possible release. Or is it that he really doesn't enjoy doing Sci-Fi?

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
We literally just finished the Elsaverse game we've been working on (I released it to patrons less than 2 hours ago). We haven't decided what we're going to do next yet, but we're discussing all of our options.

Tlaero

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
We literally just finished the Elsaverse game we've been working on (I released it to patrons less than 2 hours ago). We haven't decided what we're going to do next yet, but we're discussing all of our options.

Tlaero
Awsome

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018

Tlaero
Excellent... Well as you can tell by my fan sig what game I'm presently assisting developing, if I can be of any assistance (Writing, Proofreading and plotting) I'm glad to help with whatever you or Mortze might need. I'll leave a note on your thread if you'd like so we could discuss it 'offline.'? Best wishes for whatever direction you choose.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes