VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 127 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
757 likes on the Original Post ....
we are joyfully gaming here and looking into the many turns and twists of this story.

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Hello, people!

So, I did something nobody asked for, but here it is...

I've modified the dialogue of the story to make Drea MC's... sister.
And it turned out rather great, if I may say so. Especially, if a bit of incest is your kink.
Anyway, I hope someone finds this useful. It can be a perfect excuse to replay your favorite SW game again :sneaky:

Attached is the script.rpy file. Put it in the "game" directory (replacing the existing file) and have fun!

Last edited:

Fauxcest

Nov 9, 2018
Hello, people!

So, I did something nobody asked for, but here it is...

I've modified the dialogue of the story to make Drea MC's... sister.
And it turned out rather great, if I may say so. Especially, if you're into that sort of thing.
Anyway, I hope someone finds this useful. It can be a perfect excuse to replay your favorite SW game again :sneaky:

Attached is the script.rpy file. Put it in the "game" directory (replacing the existing file) and have fun!
True hero

Jun 3, 2022
It was an okay game, bit stretchy dialogues at times, and some animations were a bit weird.. Graphics are nice, and I like the sweaty characters. Where is part 2?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It was an okay game, bit stretchy dialogues at times, and some animations were a bit weird.. Graphics are nice, and I like the sweaty characters. Where is part 2?
on hold until mortze finds that can work as solo again or mortze and tiaro do twh2 together.

Reactions: yandex

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hm. Then the ending is a bit weird, it's a very open ending, the kind that normaly leads to episode 2.

Besides I didn't get to fuck the jedi?
1. true but when mortze was making this plan was to have twh2 out soon after this but then due what happened it never saw light.
2. right.

Jun 12, 2020
Hm. Then the ending is a bit weird, it's a very open ending, the kind that normaly leads to episode 2.

Besides I didn't get to fuck the jedi?
Well this is just ep 1. I believe the dev was working on the next ep but he basically lost interest/passion to continue and decided to pursue other projects.
I don't remember how the episode ended, but you don't get to fuck the Jedi iirc.

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well this is just ep 1. I believe the dev was working on the next ep but he basically lost interest/passion to continue and decided to pursue other projects.
I don't remember how the episode ended, but you don't get to fuck the Jedi iirc.
all are in millen........errr.......... spaceship travelling to somewhere and impe.......evil spaceppls are chasing them.

*avoided copyrights

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I could be wrong but I think it was more a case of not having enough inspiration to meet his own high SW fanaticism standards than entirely losing interest/passion.

He's lost that lovin' feelin'
Whoa, that lovin' feelin'
He's lost that lovin' feelin'
Now it's gone... gone... gone... woooooo...

4.60 star(s) 127 Votes