tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
This change of name has me thrown off but will get used to it eventually

Reactions: cougs

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Ok i see no answer. Then please when is going to realise 0.7 here. please do not ignore me
You got your answer to that in the official Discord.
Nobody is ignoring you.

You were told that you have to wait 'til it gets leaked.
Or you just wait for the Tier 1/Public release, which is 14 days after the games initial release.

pip02

Dec 26, 2017
I cant undersrtand. 29th january release tier 3 ok, but no more news.... No release for tier 2, NO building a new update from 29th... Maybe missing in action?

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
I cant undersrtand. 29th january release tier 3 ok, but no more news.... No release for tier 2, NO building a new update from 29th... Maybe missing in action?
Our set release dates, same pattern every month :
Tier 3 - (Last day of the month)
Tier 2 - (7th)
Tier 1 - (14th)

The release on the 29th was a "Early release" meaning, we were able to release it slightly earlier than actually planned.
We do this from time to time not only because of the obvious "it's done, so why not post it" but as an additional added bonus for the Tier-3 supporters.

The actual set date was the 31st, 7 days from that date = 7th, aka today, actually... Right now! Tier-2 release :

No news, no building a new update from the 29th :

Besides updating the graphic at the start of the month to show what we plan to implement in the next build,
we don't usually make a patreon post or update the graphic displayed on our page for the first 7 days of each month.

Not only because work has litrally just started on the next build, but because other than saying :
"Um.. yeah, we're working on the next build"
There really isn't anything "news worthy" to post about.

That being said, it's now the 7th.
Hence why we've updated our development graphic :
And we plan to write a progress report later on tonight
"It's currently 2am here, so won't be for a good 18hours or so"

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #2 for update 0.7.1
#sneak-peeks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Roadmap for update 0.7.1
on Patreon
Release dates:
Tier 3: Official release will be the last day of the month. (31st/30th - 0.7.1 on February 28th)
"Early" releases are meant as a bonus for Tier 3+ supporters and don't count as official release day.

Tier 2: 7 days after official release - 7th of the following month. (0.7.1 on March 7th)

Tier 1/Public: 14 days after official release - 14th of the following month. (0.7.1 on March 14th)​

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There is already sex with mom/sis?
Should have been added with the 6.9 version, I am waiting for the 7.0 version to start playing again, since that is where it starts to pick up after that scene and all saves should be compatible moving forward since all weekend dates and such should now have been updated to current levels of the women. (That was a problem in past).

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yes, since the level-up event from 6 to 7 was released.
Should have been added with the 6.9 version, I am waiting for the 7.0 version to start playing again, since that is where it starts to pick up after that scene and all saves should be compatible moving forward since all weekend dates and such should now have been updated to current levels of the women. (That was a problem in past).
Ok, thanks.
I have a question, I'm gonna play this game for the first time. Is WT built into the game here? or what does it look like?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Ok, thanks.
I have a question, I'm gonna play this game for the first time. Is WT built into the game here? or what does it look like?
Yes, there's a hint system built-in:
Since this is going to be your first time playing, I suggest you to wait for version 0.7.0 either being leaked - or you can ofc support BA-Games, and get it right away. ;)
Version 0.7.0 is the update we recommend a start from the beginning to get the full experience in earlier levels without the need of starting over.

There will also be a patch system going forward, starting with update 0.7.1 (release will be end of February.)
So you don't have to download the entire game every time there's a new update.

Reactions: Qmil679 and DA22

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
The patch will be nice addition vs full download going forward I hope (y)

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes