Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Is this version broken havve affektion 100%
Int in the kitchen no level up.
And Cosplay event goes not :/

lol it give no outside extra XD

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
Diary pages for mom not showing up, buying from store is not affecting character actions for me either still getting old animation and choices replayed, not updating diary for previous levels etc. ?

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
You need to start over due to changes to level up and other stuff.
Now we are told to start over, someone could have said something on download page.
just for once I would like a Dev to complete there design for a game and then stick with it except for content, animation update etc. so that it doesn't screw our saves and wast time.
We appriciate the work, just wish Devs would approach it differently, there are several games I play that update perfectly, they continue the story ,fun and the same save.
I'm not a developer, producer of game products and maybe this isn't possible but I can dream.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeshmoelb

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
how do you unlock the "COSPLAY" event?
I just read on the page somewhere that is is necessary to start all over so that everything, shows up just right do to changes in game design
You need to start over due to changes to level up and other stuff. ( posted by BloodyFace)
Now we are told to start over, someone could have said something on download page.
just for once I would like a Dev to complete there design for a game and then stick with it except for content, animation update etc. so that it doesn't screw our saves and wast time.
We appreciate the work, just wish Devs would approach it differently, there are several games I play that update perfectly, they continue the story ,fun and the same save.
I'm not a developer, producer of game products and maybe this isn't possible but I can dream.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I have new game make then it gave many updates for no bugs with old saves^^.
And now can you go out^^.
Her cann you buy the cosplay outfit + many events^^

Greenhorse

Jun 11, 2018
I started a new game. Unlocked EVERYTHING (Both at 100% affection, all events, all texts, all spycams, all diaries, both weekend events, even all of the (KNOCK, OPEN, PEEP)... Everything except the COSPLAYS which are both greyed out and unclickable.

-edit-
I FOUND IT. There is a shop that opens at 12 PM. On Saturday at least. Maybe every day. Checking that now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smile-UK

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
For installation:
1. Download the two parts into the same map.
2. Then unzip the part 1 of the rar file (it will take part 2 automatically) into another map (it is now a zip file) then unzip again.

I have no problem (as yet) with saved files.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
how do you unlock the "COSPLAY" event?
It seems the Cosplay event has been added to start from level one of the game, been digging through the code to sort out why it wasn't working for me. If you go back through the different levels in the dairy you can now see, at least for me, a lot of the events I previously unlocked are now locked again on the previous levels.

It seems he did a minor overhaul of the game. You can go back and redo it if you want, it's up to you. If you want to Cosplay to unlock just go to the store and buy all of the outfits, or just buy the last one in the list if you have played to the last update.

It sucks, will take a couple of hours in a game like this just to get back to where you were before this update.

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
It seems the Cosplay event has been added to start from level one of the game, been digging through the code to sort out why it wasn't working for me. If you go back through the different levels in the dairy you can now see, at least for me, a lot of the events I previously unlocked are now locked again on the previous levels.

It seems he did a minor overhaul of the game. You can go back and redo it if you want, it's up to you. If you want to Cosplay to unlock just go to the store and buy all of the outfits, or just buy the last one in the list if you have played to the last update.

It sucks, will take a couple of hours in a game like this just to get back to where you were before this update.
I did buy all the stuff from ther store, was above level in affection and no events were triggering, then I read on here that a new start was required for the diary pages to work properly, my game showed nothing past day six and none of the new items for cosplay, etc would even show up.

abisoftware

Jun 8, 2017

Sorry I have restored the original rpy files of the rooms that I had replaced with the bugfix ones and now it works.

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
I started a new game. Unlocked EVERYTHING (Both at 100% affection, all events, all texts, all spycams, all diaries, both weekend events, even all of the (KNOCK, OPEN, PEEP)... Everything except the COSPLAYS which are both greyed out and unclickable.

-edit-
I FOUND IT. There is a shop that opens at 12 PM. On Saturday at least. Maybe every day. Checking that now.
hope it works for you it didn't for me, from a fully complete save no new diary pages and the old ones would not trigger or update

3.20 star(s) 105 Votes