Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
Tr

Tried it, didnt work :( yes i got the plug in too
First of all, did you unpack the PC-version on your device? In my case I unpacked it to my Internal Storage on my phone.

Did you open JoiPlay -> press the Map (bottom-right), give the game a name, locate the .exe file -> press add?
If done correctly, tap the RIA icon. Then your device will show a gray screen telling you that it is loading assets. Afterwards the game will load the exact same way as on the desktop.

Personally I am using the latest version of JoiPlay and the plugins. My device is an Huawei Mate 20, running Android 10.

I am not trying to promote the app, but that is how I did it. This method also works for RIC (the PRGM version, made by Boomatica). If it doesn't work out, either wait for the official Android release/fan-released Android release. If you can't wait, try out the JoiPlay topic or PM me ;)

Assist

Sep 2, 2019
i cant level up Miss tyler, i tried to speak with her at 9am after the usb scene in sisters room, nothing happens, every time i speak with her in school nothing happens, any help?
i tried to speak with her in classroom at 9am then at canteen at 1pm, then at teachers lounge at 2pm, then at classroom again @ 3pm.

Finally got it, have to Level up to 6, to start to speak with her..

Last edited:
Reactions: J..D

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Both mother and sister invite the MC to visit them that night (one assumes to progress their relationships), but when he does, there is nothing new, just the usual scenes.
I have tried again on a few more nights, but its just the same.
What did I miss ?

Reactions: J..D

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Both mother and sister invite the MC to visit them that night (one assumes to progress their relationships), but when he does, there is nothing new, just the usual scenes.
I have tried again on a few more nights, but its just the same.
What did I miss ?
Nothing, those events are not implemented as of now, but you can see from the changelog what's new.

Reactions: Cornfield and J..D

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I don't know if this is a bug or not but upon looking through your patreon all public versions of your game are behind a paywall.

• Angry
Reactions: toma000007

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I don't know if this is a bug or not but upon looking through your patreon all public versions of your game are behind a paywall.
"paywall" ... It's devs asking for 1$ for their hard work. There's no big publisher paying bills behind them earning money by screwing ppl like Activision/Blizzard, Bethesda and such.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
"paywall" ... It's devs asking for 1$ for their hard work. There's no big publisher paying bills behind them earning money by screwing ppl like Activision/Blizzard, Bethesda and such.
I'm not telling them their work isn't worth a dollar. I'm saying public implies no charge. I could have just dld it here but chose to look around the patreon and see if I could offer advice that might help the dev. People might get pushed away by the paywall and won't get a chance to see the work.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I'm not telling them their work isn't worth a dollar. I'm saying public implies no charge. I could have just dld it here but chose to look around the patreon and see if I could offer advice that might help the dev. People might get pushed away by the paywall and won't get a chance to see the work.
It's a "point of view"-thing i guess. 1$ is pretty public imo compared to a 10$ charge plus you get all the latest news right away.

Groumpf

Sep 19, 2017
Hello there ;)
I hae a few questions

How do you level-up teacher ?
How to unlock office girls corruption level 2 ?
Why can't I go in Rose's home ? I have a message saying : available in 0.6.4 update, but I'm playing that one :/

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Reactions: ttrreess

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
sorry if this is asked but i can't find it. how do i get access to mom's computer? i am level 3 on her so not sure if i need to be higher level as i found the sisters at lvl 2

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
sorry if this is asked but i can't find it. how do i get access to mom's computer? i am level 3 on her so not sure if i need to be higher level as i found the sisters at lvl 2
You can unlock both of them at lvl 1. First click on the computer. Then try the objects in the room. You get a message when you choose the right one.

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
You can unlock both of them at lvl 1. First click on the computer. Then try the objects in the room. You get a message when you choose the right one.
i've tried that, everything in her room was selected and nothing to do with the passord

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes