J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Think i might wait till update 7 comes out, it takes forever to redo from the start.
After we are done with the 0.6.8 update (Juli), it shouldn't be necessary anymore to start over, as that is the update when we are done with all the old content(2 more updates to go :))

It's taken us longer than expected, but I think everybody can see and agree that we are going as fast as possible.

So yeah, I completely understand that people are done with starting over... starting a game over that takes days to 100% finish is not really what people want to do.
But once again I ask for your and others patience.
We are nearly there, I promise :)

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Until 0.68 there is no penetration scene as i know..you can check on their patreon page

Abaddon01

Feb 6, 2018
...still no sex scene...why again should we play this grindfest? for.....ah wait....3h gameplay grinding for HEYHEY a Kiss.....
Maybe i give it a try again when its near Version with Sexscenes ..any otherwise its just a normal Adult Game with "some" touching....

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
2,6 G and no sex? I didnt play this game over a year or so, because I said myself I will wait. It seems that I will wait another one. :D :D fucking milking shit
How is doing exactly what our pledgers asked for "milking" ?
(We asked our pledgers a while ago what they want to see, choosing between sex right away and skipping all the old content for now, or doing the old content first and sex later and our pledgers voted with a overwhelming amount for the second)
How is adding so much new content every month (EVERY month) "milking" ?
How is following our general roadmap that has been published since the beginning "milking" ?

I understand that some people want to see sex right away in games with as little effort as possible.
Nothing wrong with that, to each their own in the end of course.
Plenty of games on this website where you can say hello to a character and they spread their legs for you.

This is simply not that kinda of game and story.
Sex will be added relatively soon, as it shows and tells in our roadmap on Patreon.

And long term.

And I refer to the text underneath the long term roadmap.
" So for those that do not wish to test every update to see if there is sex, then wait for the build numbers to match one of the above "

I know that the word milking is fun to throw around when a developer doesn't meet personal wishes/desires.
But I would just suggest/ask looking at the change-log and the amount of content we've been adding... if you call that milking... sure...

Last edited:

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
You sure this is 0.6.6? Started fresh game - and didnt get any of the new weekend stuff. Looked at the pictures and the weekend events only have 1 & 2 (like before) in the spa. Unless I am missing something (and have to activate it differently).
Me too. Checked the sources and found out there's only 2 image folders of Lv1 & Lv2 Weekends.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Me too. Checked the sources and found out there's only 2 image folders of Lv1 & Lv2 Weekends.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not the weekend events that have been changed/implemented, it's the Weekend Home events ;)
Meaning, where they are normally at work/school or getting ready for it, they now do other stuff at home during those hours in the weekend.

In short, if you want to see said content, don't go out for the entire weekend but stay home.
(the out of home weekend content will be added in 0.6.8)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Reactions: berserk87 and J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I refer you you to the links near the bottom of this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/research-into-affection-v0-6-6-boomatica-jd.15780/post-3586689
Now go and educate yourself.

J..D, nice work as always. Are the Weekend Home events for previous levels inaccessible if you've gone past those levels?
For example, M & S are Lv5. Can I still view the Weekend Home events for levels 1 through 4?
No, the implemented weekend events work the same as the normal events throughout the weekdays that were already implemented.
Level 1 events at level 1
Level 2 events at level 2
And so on
(Playing level 1 events at level 5 or level 4 events at level 1 doesn't make sense in terms of story/character progression after all)

We "just" changed the 09:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00 and 13:00 events for the weekend for level 1, 2, 3 and 4 (5 and 6 is being worked on right now for the 0.6.7 update along with more stuff )
Where they normally are in the office or at school, they are now just doing something at home.

But that's the exact reason why we made the cheat system more easily accessible a couple updates ago so people can easily change the levels and see all the content.

But my advice would be after we caught up with the old content. (0.6.8)
Start over and enjoy everything that's been implemented so you get the full experience and story :)
(Of course you can play it with cheats now as well and I would advice that as well, because there is plenty of new content to enjoy)

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
J..D, you mention that 0.6.8 will be when RIA will be caught up with old content. This is referring to RIC right?

Is it worth going back and playing RIC or should I just wait for content in this game?

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
J..D, you mention that 0.6.8 will be when RIA will be caught up with old content. This is referring to RIC right?

Is it worth going back and playing RIC or should I just wait for content in this game?
No, RiA has nothing to do with RiC.
Nothing.

What we mean with "Caught up with old content" is the following.
A couple updates ago we reached level 6 with M&S home content, but we didn't had anything outside the home(No office, no school, no store, no dates, no weekend events, only 2 level worth of spa weekend events etc.)
So we and our pledgers decided that we were going to catch up with all that content for the earlier levels first before progressing the home content further.
What that meant is the following.
-Level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 for the Office for M (done)
-Level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 for the School for S (done)
-Level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 for the outfits (done)
-Level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 for the home Weekend events for both M&S (Nearly done)
-Level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 for the dates for both M&S
-Level 3, 4, 5, 6 for the Spa events with both M&S
-All the diary, texts that goes with that, and for some locations spy-cams as well.
And of course creating the locations and other characters that go with said locations.

All in all, hundreds of thousand words... probably around 10.000+ images in the end for the above and many dozens of animations.
(Bear in mind, until 0.6.2 the only location in the game was home)

And 0.6.8 is the update that we are going to be done with all the old levels, and focus on level 6 and above content for M&S and all the other characters in the game.
As well for the neighbors, because we want to give you guys more content for them a.s.a.p.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes