Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
The MC is a normal guy who doesn't put up a facade.
He doesn't act like anyone he isn't in order to get laid or get close to anyone.

When you are yourself, there is no need for change.
Yes, when you start out a relationship by being someone you are not... then there is growth.
You are turning into the personal you really are.

The MC doesn't change his personality according to who he is dating.
No, he is the same guy, always.
HOWEVER, there is character development depending on which journey he is taking.

Play the Donna & Rose route, and you can see he is getting a bit more confident.
That Donna and Rose their confidence and lifestyle is rubbing of on him.
Play the Jane route and you will see the MC is becoming more forward in terms of actions.

And in Sarah and Shannon their route, there is plenty of development as well.
Way more forward and direct in his actions and dialogue.

The fact that you think that people like him don't exist, or that it is unnatural.
That says more about you as a person and the people you know i.r.l than about my game.

Again, this entire statement says more about you as a person than about my game.

"Nice Guy shtick"
This is your problem, right here.
Judging by your wording, I suspect that you tried that yourself and that it failed horribly.
You want to know why?

Because you can't act being a nice guy.
You are either a nice guy or you are not.

The fact that you think that someone acting nice/normal is off-putting and weird.
It simply amazes me.

(That and every single time I go back to this website... why do I still do it...)
I think it's too many men looking at internet personalities like Andrew Tate as though they're some kind of role model on how to treat women.
Old fashioned respect for others has been lost in a sea of modern narcissism.

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
still virgin I see =(( ... the guy has so much blue balls that the game should be called sweet infection .
Not sure what game you've played... you could call MC many things... like simp... or cringe beta loser... but a virgin?
No. Nobody knows how or why but he has sex.

If you want to make a legitimate criticism then you could talk about his lack of stamina (a 99 year old with erectile dysfunction would last longer) or maybe the fact that he always almost dies after nutting.

Reactions: KiraJames

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Error at 7pm to 8 at night;

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Home/Bathroom/Bathroom.rpy", line 15288, in script
$ initJumpTo(PreviousLocation)
ScriptError: could not find label 'LAStoreLevel4_Lvlup'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 652, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Sweet Affection 0.10.9
Wed Aug 14 11:27:35 2024

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Growing up many husbands and fathers I new were "nice guys" in many ways. Most are still married with multiple kids. Outside of those gone to soon that were married until death. Most chads I know of are still single to this day. Mostly with either no kids, or a million across more women then you can count.

A good befriend ≠ good fuck buddy ≠ good husband just as good girlfriend ≠ good fuck buddy ≠ good wife. Contrary to what the media wants everyone to believe. Looking for one people will often overlook flaws that are unacceptable in the other.

Now if we are just talking about the dating scene in American. We are all fucked.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Hey there!

I want to tell you that J..D knows he went a bit overboard with his latest messages and that he probably should not have posted them in his heated state.

He puts 60+ hours a week into the game and is always deeply heartbroken when people shit on it.
Since he's very attached to the characters and the game itself, mean comments/reviews affect him in a fairly bad way.

For that reason, J..D has decided to leave the forum for good.

He also likes to apologize to all you loyal fans in this forum.
All of you were the reason he stuck around for so long.

He's always happy to chat with you in our .
Feel free to join if you like.

---

I will keep posting Progress Reports, Previews/Roadmaps as usual and provide support to my ability.

I'm also responsible for future public releases in this forum.
Expect future links from me now.
Aww man, I loved his stuff I guess I will be joining your discord. Hopefully he doesn't take this site too seriously.

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Error at 7pm to 8 at night;

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 652, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Sweet Affection 0.10.9
Wed Aug 14 11:27:35 2024
Have you perhaps skipped an update?

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Hey there!

I want to tell you that J..D knows he went a bit overboard with his latest messages and that he probably should not have posted them in his heated state.

He puts 60+ hours a week into the game and is always deeply heartbroken when people shit on it.
Since he's very attached to the characters and the game itself, mean comments/reviews affect him in a fairly bad way.

For that reason, J..D has decided to leave the forum for good.

He also likes to apologize to all you loyal fans in this forum.
All of you were the reason he stuck around for so long.

He's always happy to chat with you in our .
Feel free to join if you like.

---

I will keep posting Progress Reports, Previews/Roadmaps as usual and provide support to my ability.

I'm also responsible for future public releases in this forum.
Expect future links from me now.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it's unlikely most people on this site thought he went overboard. The dude was far more civil than a lot of people here when they get frustrated or annoyed.

Lord knows I've had my asshole moments even though I try to remain detached and civil. Please let him know we'll miss him.
I totally understand though. If something is a source of unhappiness sometimes the wise thing to do is to remove it from your life.
keyaan-john-wick.gif

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
JD took over the lead for SA, keeping it going when Boom disappeared.

For those who were here then, this was a very difficult time because we literally did not know what happened to the primary dev for this AVN (and to my knowledge - we never found out... :().

I will always give props to JD for finding a way forward so that SA is still here today, versus abandoned a year or more ago.

I'll miss his posts here, but I don't want the F95 negativity that pops up periodically to undermine his creativity or diminish his energy to continue with SA.

I know of a number of devs who spend 0 time on F95 due to the anonymous negativity and attacks that seem to be the flavor of certain months.

I've always recommended that they allow others to sort the wheat from the chaff - good discussion points/areas of concern to share with the dev/team versus the negative 'shitposting' from those who feel entitled to just crap on a creation because they can hide behind their user id anonymity.

So, BloodyFace - thanks for taking on this role for the team!

Cheers!! :coffee:

hajwata

Jun 23, 2020
Not sure what game you've played... you could call MC many things... like simp... or cringe beta loser... but a virgin?
No. Nobody knows how or why but he has sex.

If you want to make a legitimate criticism then you could talk about his lack of stamina (a 99 year old with erectile dysfunction would last longer) or maybe the fact that he always almost dies after nutting.
I know he has sex .. was just kidding , but only with M&S the white hair hotty and the Teacher I guess not sure , the sex scenes are meh to say the least and the game is dragging on for years now , that's my criticism ppl are allowed to not like stuff .

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I know he has sex .. was just kidding , but only with M&S the white hair hotty and the Teacher I guess not sure , the sex scenes are meh to say the least and the game is dragging on for years now , that's my criticism ppl are allowed to not like stuff .
You are entitled to have your own opinion, yes.
But having an opinion, and blurting out random stuff that is factually wrong, are two different things.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 108 Votes