BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #1 for update 0.8.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.8.2
Roadmap on

Important Message from J..D

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Release Dates 0.8.2 (In development):

Tier 3 - January 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- February 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - February 14th

Rüdiger.W

Feb 26, 2018
Hello :)
Does someone maybe have a save file for me that has the content done up to Level5/6?
I have been that far already but deleted the game and not doing it all over would be nice :D
Thx in advance

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hello :)
Does someone maybe have a save file for me that has the content done up to Level5/6?
I have been that far already but deleted the game and not doing it all over would be nice :D
Thx in advance
Did you delete the save files in %APPDATA%/Roaming/Renpy as well?

If so, just use the built-in cheats to reach the level you were in before.

Rüdiger.W

Feb 26, 2018
Did you delete the save files in %APPDATA%/Roaming/Renpy as well?

If so, just use the built-in cheats to reach the level you were in before.
The last time i played this game it was still called Research into Affection. Which is not the same game since he redid it. So no, unfortunateley no save data in the roaming folder.

Thx anyways ^^

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
The last time i played this game it was still called Research into Affection. Which is not the same game since he redid it. So no, unfortunateley no save data in the roaming folder.

Thx anyways ^^
Then in that case you can just use the in-game cheats to get to the point where you were previously. :)

Reactions: Rüdiger.W

Rüdiger.W

Feb 26, 2018
This Game does not want to be played by me. The downlaod on PC failed 3 times to various reasons. And now it tried the Android App and when installing it says: App not installed, although i put the unknown sources on. Welp xD

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
This Game does not want to be played by me. The downlaod on PC failed 3 times to various reasons. And now it tried the Android App and when installing it says: App not installed, although i put the unknown sources on. Welp xD
We're having issues with the Android version, unfortunately.
JoiPlay Emulator + LQ Windows version on Android works for quite some people, but it's not a guaranty either.

As for the downloads failing.
If you're downloading through your browser, you might just get cache overflow, which causes downloads to fail.
One solution I always recommend is downloading , which is a download manager that can resume failed/paused downloads.
But usually, downloads won't fail at all with that tool.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Been awhile since i played this but how do you leave the spa? to go back to the map overview?

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
I can't seem to reach Level 5. Both are at 100%, I have what I'm told to have in the in-game hint, I visit them at the time I am told to, and the scenes don't trigger. No idea if I'm missing something else, or what

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I can't seem to reach Level 5. Both are at 100%, I have what I'm told to have in the in-game hint, I visit them at the time I am told to, and the scenes don't trigger. No idea if I'm missing something else, or what
Upload your save file, please, so I can take a look.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #2 for update 0.8.2
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.8.2
Roadmap on

Important Message from J..D

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Release Dates 0.8.2 (In development):

Tier 3 - January 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- February 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - February 14th

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
You're missing mandatory events for the level up...
That's what the helper says:
I know. I have those items. Or, at least, I bought them when I first went into the shop. But when I go to their rooms, the events don't trigger.

//Oy. I know my problem now. I was thinking the Go Out option meant to leave the room, not actually to go for a date. Never mind me now.

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I know. I have those items. Or, at least, I bought them when I first went into the shop. But when I go to their rooms, the events don't trigger.

//Oy. I know my problem now. I was thinking the Go Out option meant to leave the room, not actually to go for a date. Never mind me now.
Hey, sorry for my late response.

Happy to hear that you figured it out in the end. :)

harisheldon70

Sep 7, 2017
BloodyFace

I also had issues with the android version, I thought it was the size (more than 2gb is too much for some phones) but in my case it was just that the signature checks changed in Android 11.

I resigned the APK (as the APK signature scheme 1 does not work anymore in Android 11) using apksigner and doing zipalign and the APK worked fine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BloodyFace
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes