J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Where do I find a list (or something like that) of what would happen in each update? It appeared to be a picture with all the descriptions.
Can we play without losing the save and having to start all over again?
As for your first question, the change log pretty accurately shows where we are at in terms of development, at this moment.
And also in terms of what has been added each update.

BloodyFace used to regularly post images and roadmaps here on F95 for me, but that is something I'm not doing because my time is better spend on working on the actual content that needs to be produced. :)
However
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe that is what you are looking for.

As for your second question.
Yes, you can play safely without having to worry that you have to start all over again.
We had to do that 6 months ago because of the change, but we are not planning on doing that again.
It already takes 20/40 hours to do everything in the game at this stage, and we are not going to force people to do that again and again. :)

---
Also, here is a graph of the planned content for 0.8.4. ;)

Mar 6, 2021
As for your first question, the change log pretty accurately shows where we are at in terms of development, at this moment.
And also in terms of what has been added each update.

BloodyFace used to regularly post images and roadmaps here on F95 for me, but that is something I'm not doing because my time is better spend on working on the actual content that needs to be produced. :)
However
I believe that is what you are looking for.

As for your second question.
Yes, you can play safely without having to worry that you have to start all over again.
We had to do that 6 months ago because of the change, but we are not planning on doing that again.
It already takes 20/40 hours to do everything in the game at this stage, and we are not going to force people to do that again and again. :)

---
Also, here is a graph of the planned content for 0.8.4. ;)
It wasn't that, I think it was on patreon that I saw it once, it had everything there. Like, which update would be the first vaginal sex, which would be the anal sex, something like that.
It would be more or less like this.
Version 0.1 such a thing
Version 0.2 such thing
and so on
Then it would say in which version onwards would the events

Reactions: J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
It wasn't that, I think it was on patreon that I saw it once, it had everything there. Like, which update would be the first vaginal sex, which would be the anal sex, something like that.
It would be more or less like this.
Version 0.1 such a thing
Version 0.2 such thing
and so on
Then it would say in which version onwards would the events
Ah, yes.
I know what you mean.

I'll be honest, I meant to make a post about that quite some time ago already on Patreon and re-upload it, but I completely forgot about it.

BDI

May 23, 2017
This "game" has been bloated way out of proportion of it being a joy to play.
That is to say, it is virtually impossible to download in its original form (10Gig) is ridiculous with the download programs offered.

robiec

Dec 15, 2021
This is probably in the top ten of the games that I've downloaded and play from this website, I just want to thank you for continuing to update it.

This is in no particular order.
Sweet Affection
A Mothers Love
Family Matters
Chasing Sunsets
My Wife's A Star
Lily of the Valley
Mirror Mine
Midnight Paradise
Away From Home
Big Brother

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing how the stories turn out, and I hope we continue to have many more updates, thank you again.

P.S I think this is my first post, I was just so excited about the update, I just want to say thank you.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
This "game" has been bloated way out of proportion of it being a joy to play.
That is to say, it is virtually impossible to download in its original form (10Gig) is ridiculous with the download programs offered.
Then what other download program's do you suggest we could use to make it easier for everyone?

I updated the patch and the game reverted from 0.8.2 to 0.8.1. Anyone knows?
That is a bug, the patch still updates the game to 0.8.3, just the main menu says 0.8.1
Something that we will fix with the next update, sorry for the inconvenience

Who the hell is posting to Google drive? In years I've never once seen a working G drive link.
Some of our backers requested we would use Google Drive, and we want to give our fans as many (reasonable) choices as possible.

This is probably in the top ten of the games that I've downloaded and play from this website, I just want to thank you for continuing to update it.

This is in no particular order.
Sweet Affection
A Mothers Love
Family Matters
Chasing Sunsets
My Wife's A Star
Lily of the Valley
Mirror Mine
Midnight Paradise
Away From Home
Big Brother

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing how the stories turn out, and I hope we continue to have many more updates, thank you again.

P.S I think this is my first post, I was just so excited about the update, I just want to say thank you.
Thank you, so much. :):love:

how do lvl up to 8
This right here should tell you exactly what to do. :)
Tips.png

lapa14

May 15, 2021
....¿Es la descripción general la vida del propio desarrollador? xD
[/CITA]
Does anyone know why it won't let me install it on my cell phone? I have a high-end cell phone, enough space, and the necessary settings to install it, and it won't let me, if you know the reason, please tell me.

lapa14

May 15, 2021
Then what other download program's do you suggest we could use to make it easier for everyone?

That is a bug, the patch still updates the game to 0.8.3, just the main menu says 0.8.1
Something that we will fix with the next update, sorry for the inconvenience

Some of our backers requested we would use Google Drive, and we want to give our fans as many (reasonable) choices as possible.

Thank you, so much. :):love:

This right here should tell you exactly what to do. :)
View attachment 1703359

lapa14

May 15, 2021
Does anyone know why it won't let me install it on my cell phone? I have a high-end cell phone, enough space, and the necessary settings to install it, and it won't let me, if you know the reason, please tell me.

Reactions: Simiopro

Dansiman

Nov 4, 2021
The last update till now the android version just wont install on my phone. The installation always ends with "app not installed" prompt. Any solutions? Thanks
Here:
We still have some major issues with the Android version.

J..D were able to implement some fixes, so more people can use it, but it's still not fixed for every device out there.
JoiPlay Emulator + LQ PC version is probably still the best bet to get it running on Android.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Might be worthwhile to add this information to the thread top post, if it's not already there, since this question keeps coming up.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes