GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
So if the current size of the .apk file alone is already at 3.19 gigs...
How big (storage wise, not content wise) is the game once it's actually installed on a tablet/phone?
:oops:

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I love good story telling and character interactions in these type of games but I just find this game way too wordy, feels like reading a huge book rather than an interactive novel.
There are certainly a lot of words currently in this game, and a lot of words being added, each update.

Changing that now would completely offset the game.
And, there are also a lot of people that actually really enjoy it. :)
So, changing that now would be wrong towards them and our supporters.

But, I do want you to know that I agree with your statement.
If you play Sweet Affection from start to current state, it's a lot to take in.

Don't get me wrong, I still support my decision to do it this way.
And, I still love creating writing all those longer events and experiences.
(God knows I'm not making work easier on myself with that... longer events mean more work, after all.)

But, it is something that I'm 100% going to keep in mind with our next project.
That maybe... it might be good to use a couple less words^^.

Same. Seems like she got put on the backburner for some reason after a few good updates
She didn't get put on the backburner, in fact... she is one of the 6 characters that we'll be focusing on more in the foreseeable future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But, there are more characters than Suzie in the game, and they all take time to develop. :)

Last edited:

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
save from last updatepl thx
You don't need a save, you can use the cheat-menu to advance further in the levels if you lost your save, somehow.

Is the content still only focused on M and S? And did the dialogue get fixed or is it still cringe?
It was never cringe to begin with, just maybe not to your liking.
(Your comment, for example... could be classified as cringe as well, but I just see it as a difference of perspective and taste.
Nothing wrong with that... and, there is nothing wrong with treating other people with a little bit of respect/kindness either... ;) )

But, M&S still have the majority of the content, yes.
But, the side-characters are gradually being updated as well.

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
You don't need a save, you can use the cheat-menu to advance further in the levels if you lost your save, somehow.

It was never cringe to begin with, just maybe not to your liking.
(Your comment, for example... could be classified as cringe as well, but I just see it as a difference of perspective and taste.
Nothing wrong with that... and, there is nothing wrong with treating other people with a little bit of respect/kindness either... ;) )

But, M&S still have the majority of the content, yes.
But, the side-characters are gradually being updated as well.
By cringe I mean the dialogue between the family where they still acting like before they got into all the nastiness. And all the awkward talk that doesn't really work in a normal conversation. I remember that being the complaint amongst alot of the people here that were playing the game.

I think it was a lot of break pauses in conversations and a lot of "he he" type shit. I'm asking is that still in?

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
By cringe I mean the dialogue between the family where they still acting like before they got into all the nastiness. And all the awkward talk that doesn't really work in a normal conversation. I remember that being the complaint amongst alot of the people here that were playing the game.

I think it was a lot of break pauses in conversations and a lot of "he he" type shit. I'm asking is that still in?
I wrote a pretty long post first explaining everything and the process of us reaching there, but... decided to delete that one.

In short, yes... the dialogue has become different in the past few levels.
They are now much more comfortable with and around each other.
And, that will continue to develop as the levels grow higher.

As for the former levels (Especially level 5 and parts of level 6.)
It's still my plan to go back to those earlier levels and smooth things out, a bit.
However, my schedule is already pretty much filled with developing new content, at this stage.
So, I can't tell you when exactly that will be.

I hope this answers your question. :)

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
I wrote a pretty long post first explaining everything and the process of us reaching there, but... decided to delete that one.

In short, yes... the dialogue has become different in the past few levels.
They are now much more comfortable with and around each other.
And, that will continue to develop as the levels grow higher.

As for the former levels (Especially level 5 and parts of level 6.)
It's still my plan to go back to those earlier levels and smooth things out, a bit.
However, my schedule is already pretty much filled with developing new content, at this stage.
So, I can't tell you when exactly that will be.

I hope this answers your question. :)
I appreciate that. Thanks!

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Well I wanted to try this game but when I try to install it say the paser didn't find the certificate from this app, install the original app, it's only me or anyone on Android had this problem? (I downloaded here on f95zone)

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Why one can push up a char to a future level when it leads to error?
That is a bug that we only just found out, I'm sorry. :(

Please don't advance her level further than her content is available.
(Level 4, or if you wish to experience her level up as well, level 3.)

Please add more hosting! These cannot be downloaded!
There are more links in this post.

https://f95zone.to/threads/sweet-affection-v0-8-8-naughty-attic-gaming.15780/post-8756014

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My unofficial Android port of Sweet Affection v0.8.8 (Official compressed version used)
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location

Special Instructions:
Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/sweet.affection/game folder.
(If you're updating to v0.8.8 make sure to use the new rpa file, I'll look at making an update patch in future)
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.

Mega
Updated my Unofficial Android port to v0.8.8

• Red Heart
Reactions: J..D and yydaxteryy

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
When it comes to downloading the game, it is P.I.T.A. Why not split up the archive in parts for download?
Otherwise it is getting interesting. Sounds like mom wants to get pregnant again. Hopefully, MC will have some help from sis when inseminating her. Then maybe sis also want's to get pregnant?

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes