RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SweetAffection-0.8.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
I played this game 1 year ago and I was curious about the progress. But 13GB for a game that have such low graphic... For my point of view there is no difference between High and Low graphics in this game. High is on the level of "Dreams of Desire" or "The Family Secret" just for write some games. This is a waste of space. I write in case someone have the brain to low the resolution of the image and maybe to compressed even.

Last edited:

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Because only our HQ build got leaked early on here, I decided to release all the builds early on Patreon, and on here.
However, this will be the only time that I do that.

This is the first time in 2 years that our content has been leaked, so... hopefully this is just an incident.
We've always been on a good standing with the people on F95, which gave us extra reason to be as involved on this thread as we currently have been.
Helping where we can, communicating about the progress and releasing our updates.

However, if our content is going to be leaked on here regularly in the future, we will stop doing most of those activities.
No more previews, no more updates, no more links.

We'll still be here every now and then to help the people that need help, but that will be it.
And, you can thank the people that leak our builds for that. :)

Update 0.8.9

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Because only our HQ build got leaked early on here, I decided to release all the builds early on Patreon, and on here.
Damn, sorry to hear someone leaked it, I been loving the game and try and get it downloaded each time its released. But don't enjoy using Pateron myself so haven't moved to support there. If you guys ever run in Subscribestar, I would be all over it...

Reactions: J..D

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Never said you had too. I only wanted to clarify as there seamed to be a disconnect.

Your prier post could be taken more then one way "I don't see more than one ending" could mean (I only see this one ending happening), or (I only see this ending one way)

With "I don't like getting more than one ending" I understand what you intended. Perhaps the only disconnect was in my understanding of what you had said, but I would rather give a redundant explanation to someone who I thought needed it, but didn't. Then not give one who did. Within reason that is.

It made little difference to you, but I have seen multiple people almost miss out on a game, or large parts of a game they liked because of a misunderstanding.

No one is trying to presser you either way, and "normal" is subjective.
I thought I had answered you, but it looks like I didn't.

Ok, I understand your point, and it's possible that the phrase I used was more ambiguous than I intended (probably because English isn't my first language). Anyway, I appreciate your explanation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: joblo9394

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
I played this game 1 year ago and I was curious about the progress. But 13GB for a game that have such low graphic... For my point of view there is no difference between High and Low graphics in this game. High is on the level of "Dreams of Desire" or "The Family Secret" just for write some games. This is a waste of space. I write in case someone have the brain to low the resolution of the image and maybe to compressed even.
Dude, how stupid are you? The LQ (low quality) Version IS the Compressed Version. The LQ Version is 4+ GB big.
Before you say something like "hopefully someone has the brain to Low the Resolution", YOU should use your Brain.
It can't get more Compressed than that.

Reactions: JJSpace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I downloaded the update but it says in development for all charakters.
That's correct. The hints for the special events will be implemented together alongside the Date events in the next update.
For now, check the Roadmap to get those times you need.
(old Roadmap - ignore the progress)
Spa is on Saturday 10 a.m. at home. You'll get a prompt if you wanna play it or not.

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #2 for update 0.8.91
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.8.91
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Release Dates 0.8.91 (In development):

Tier 3 - September 30th (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- October 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - October 14th

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020

This is the first time in 2 years that our content has been leaked, so... hopefully this is just an incident.
We've always been on a good standing with the people on F95, which gave us extra reason to be as involved on this thread as we currently have been.
Helping where we can, communicating about the progress and releasing our updates.

However, if our content is going to be leaked on here regularly in the future, we will stop doing most of those activities.
No more previews, no more updates, no more links.

We'll still be here every now and then to help the people that need help, but that will be it.
And, you can thank the people that leak our builds for that. :)

Update 0.8.9

Thank you, JD!

Reactions: J..D

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
Dude, how stupid are you? The LQ (low quality) Version IS the Compressed Version. The LQ Version is 4+ GB big.
Before you say something like "hopefully someone has the brain to Low the Resolution", YOU should use your Brain.
It can't get more Compressed than that.
quality is not the amount of data but the amount of detail in the image. I can also read and I have seen the LQ version which in detail is the same as the HQ. so there is no point in making a HQ in the first place. it can be done with an even lower amount of pixels because, as I wrote before, this is not a high resolution, the point here is to create a maximum 2GB version of something that is large without it being necessary. Also it is possible to compress more only YOU do not know how to do it.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
quality is not the amount of data but the amount of detail in the image. I can also read and I have seen the LQ version which in detail is the same as the HQ. so there is no point in making a HQ in the first place. it can be done with an even lower amount of pixels because, as I wrote before, this is not a high resolution, the point here is to create a maximum 2GB version of something that is large without it being necessary. Also it is possible to compress more only YOU do not know how to do it.
You might not notice the difference between the HQ and LQ version on a normal computer screen.
But, once you go 4K or above you will clearly see a difference.

As far as compressing it even further.
I've already mentioned this multiple times on this thread. (And, this will be the last time.)
There are tens of thousands of images and hundreds of animations.

There is only so much you can compress something like that before the quality suffers.
And, I always show this example of what happens when you try to compress it even further.
The game, uncompressed is already more than 30GB at this stage.
We were able to compress that down for the HQ version by more than 50%
And, we were able to compress that down for the LQ version by around 85%

There simply comes a point where it's NOT possible to compress it even further without destroying the art.
Multiple uploaders and other people on this website have tried, and couldn't make it any better.
Multiple other developers that I asked for advice have tried, and couldn't make it any better.

A lot of content, simply means that the size increases as well. Simple as that.
And, especially with our monthly updates and the size of them, the size just keeps on climbing and climbing.

I understand why people don't want to download 15GB every single month though.
And, that is exactly why we introduced the patches.

I just always think it's interesting on how some people think on this website.
Instead of
"Wow, this game is 15GB!?!? What the f*ck is up with that?!?! What a BS"
Me, personally. Would think.
"Wow, this game is 15GB!?!?! That probably means that there is a lot of content! Sweet!"

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
seems that we are not talking the same language. the amount of detail in the render is low. the wall is just a gradient, your mapping is low therefore the total render is like a game from gamecube era. so insted of doing a 4k of nothing you can do a 1080 and focusing of doing better compression or even doing a little below 1080 and letting tha upscale of the computer doing the rest. I need to be more specific or you understand this?

Keep in mind that what I wrote is not to offend you, but to improve your work.

Look at your image from the promo and see the water near the butt... just one color. the texture of the pool that look like wood... a square elongated map... the oveall detail is low that give you the opportunity to cut some because you will not lose much

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
How are we supposed to continue with these,

Home Level 8 M : 21:00 M Cosplay : 211 Images - 01 Animations - 6828 Words

Home Level 8 M : 23:00 M Lingerie : 094 Images - 01 Animations - 3461 Words

Home Level 8 S : 22:00 S Cosplay : 218 Images - 01 Animations - 6948 Words

Home Level 8 S : 23:00 S Lingerie : 120 Images - 02 Animations - 4384 Words
if they are not included in any download?
I have downloaded the complete AND the patch still with none of the above.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes