J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Any chance there will be an option to have mom and/or sis shave their pussies?
There won't be any options regarding things like that.
(The game is big enough as is, and adding options like that only means that I have to make multiple variants of each scene.
Not only making it much bigger, but adding quite some time to the development cycle as well.)

Some girls in the game might undergo slight changes down there, over time.
But, those will be permanent.
And, only slight changes.

Reactions: JKnight23

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I really hope not. I like mature "bottoms". That shaved stuff looks like baby genitals for me...
Characters that have that more "Mature" look, they might start to take care of it, once they are in that relationship.
(With taking care, I mean... Bring slight changes. Someone that has a lot going on down there will never go fully shaven.)

But, it's only natural for someone to start taking care of their intimate places a bit more once they... well, start to share that part with someone else.

Reactions: criestoomuch

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Characters that have that more "Mature" look, they might start to take care of it, once they are in that relationship.
(With taking care, I mean... Bring slight changes. Someone that has a lot going on down there will never go fully shaven.)

But, it's only natural for someone to start taking care of their intimate places a bit more once they... well, start to share that part with someone else.
Oh - I get what you mean. There can be a lot of creativity to make interesting shapes in that pubic hair. Personally I like the "natural" look. It just sits well with me. I am not afraid for experiments however, so me an my girlfriend once tried the "saved look". Long story short, we did that once, but never again. We both had that "meh" feeling once we tied it. We both did not like it even one bit. After that we let it grow back naturally, and that was the end of this line of experimentation.

So I stay with my last statement, enforced by our experiments, that a fully shaved "bottom" strongly resembles baby genitals. Something that does not turn me on (or better said - turns me on a LOT less than "decent" pubic hair) to be honest.
But each his/her/it's preference, right?

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Oh - I get what you mean. There can be a lot of creativity to make interesting shapes in that pubic hair. Personally I like the "natural" look. It just sits well with me. I am not afraid for experiments however, so me an my girlfriend once tried the "saved look". Long story short, we did that once, but never again. We both had that "meh" feeling once we tied it. We both did not like it even one bit. After that we let it grow back naturally, and that was the end of this line of experimentation.

So I stay with my last statement, enforced by our experiments, that a fully shaved "bottom" strongly resembles baby genitals. Something that does not turn me on (or better said - turns me on a LOT less than "decent" pubic hair) to be honest.
But each his/her/it's preference, right?
Oh, yeah. Definitely.
But, even the "Natural" look usually gets a little bit of care.

That's what I meant with. Bring slight changes
Someone with a natural look, and who got used to that... does not suddenly change it to shaved or shaves it into figures.
They might try it and experiment, but in the end... people always go back to what they are used to and like.
But, they do might "Tone it down" a little bit.

In the end, you are completely right. To each their own, and nothing wrong with that.
That's why all the women in the game are and will be a bit different down there.
1. Because every girl is different and likes different things.
2. Because I want to give everyone something they enjoy the most.

Reactions: JJSpace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #1 for update 0.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.1
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Release Dates 0.9.1 (In development):

Tier 3 - November 30th (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- December 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - December 14th

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #2 for update 0.9.1
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.1
Roadmap on

New Discord!

Tier 2 Patrons
- December 7th

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So... I have some questions.

How is this going to work with all the girls?
The MC is pursuing so many women but the game has no harem tag.

He doesn't strike me as a cheater... so how is this going to be handled?
Is he going to have to choose?

VigoSuave

Apr 14, 2019
So... I have some questions.

How is this going to work with all the girls?
The MC is pursuing so many women but the game has no harem tag.

He doesn't strike me as a cheater... so how is this going to be handled?
Is he going to have to choose?
All off the "side stories" are treated basically as separate games. They don't exist in the storyline of the main story or each other. MC is not cheating, as in each story (except the main story) the LI is the only one he is with.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
All off the "side stories" are treated basically as separate games. They don't exist in the storyline of the main story or each other. MC is not cheating, as in each story (except the main story) the LI is the only one he is with.
Yeah... I realized that after doing the 5head move of using the search function... :KEK:

rook

Aug 9, 2016
I'm having a hell of a time installing the Android version. It keeps saying that the package is invalid. Any help?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #3 for update 0.9.1
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.1
Roadmap on

New Discord!

Tier 2 Patrons
- December 7th

Reactions: Uthuriel and Rico83

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
J..D

The wine glasses are literally in the plates... maybe that's a cultural thing... but normally you have them beside the plate and not on/in them. ;)

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
J..D

The wine glasses are literally in the plates... maybe that's a cultural thing... but normally you have them beside the plate and not on/in them. ;)
That is a cultural thing, yes.

Most of the time, I set up those scenes with the glasses next to the plate, yes.
But, where I live, depending on which restaurant we go to, it will be presented like that.

It's not my preference either, but I do like adding some variety to those type of scenes.

Another example is that some people don't like it that the MC calls M&S by their roles, and not their names.
In some countries, it's common that you always use their names, no matter what.
But, in other parts, it's common to always call them by their roles.

Cultural differences, they will always be there. :)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Another example is that some people don't like it that the MC calls M&S by their roles, and not their names.
That's actually something I like very much... makes the fun time they have even hotter... :sneaky:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
:unsure: I don't really like fractional games, but in the case of this game, with the size it has gotten, it would be convenient to divide it into parts.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
I'm having a hell of a time installing the Android version. It keeps saying that the package is invalid. Any help?
The limit for installation for Android is 3-4 gb depend on devices, so this game even if is compressed its still too huge for Android

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The limit for installation for Android is 3-4 gb depend on devices, so this game even if is compressed its still too huge for Android
I will compress it, try to reduce it further, to play on my Android. :cool:

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes