BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Functional cupboards would be fine for all the boght clothes, lingeries, cosplays and those. :love:
I'll bring it up when I speak to J..D, but don't get your hopes up.
I don't think implementing a feature like that is very likely at this stage.

Just out of curiosity—What would expect from a feature like that? ^^

Reactions: Angora Kitty

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
I'll bring it up when I speak to J..D, but don't get your hopes up.
I don't think implementing a feature like that is very likely at this stage.

Just out of curiosity—What would expect from a feature like that? ^^
When ever MC buys new clothes, lingeries, or cosplay-costumes the other ones are lost. In a cupboard one could collect former boght clothes and costumes and Mom or Sis could wear it again. ^u^

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
When ever MC buys new clothes, lingeries, or cosplay-costumes the other ones are lost. In a cupboard one could collect former boght clothes and costumes and Mom or Sis could wear it again. ^u^
I know what you thing, but make that would be a nightmare. For every render you make now, you had to make another for every other cloth/lingerie...

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Is it just me, or do others feel the same? This awesome game is just getting more and more boring. Every update feels exactly the same like the update before.
Mostly only scenes between mom, sis and MC - same locations, same stuff over and over again.

I really love this game, but (except last update), mostly all new content is more or less repetitive. Sadly

Last edited:
Reactions: standbygames

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Is there already anal sex with the MC's mother? Sorry, I only intend to see these scenes, and I say goodbye to the game (no offense).

• Angry
Reactions: Uthuriel

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Is there already anal sex with the MC's mother? Sorry, I only intend to see these scenes, and I say goodbye to the game (no offense).
Level 9 - 10 event: An important event in M&S their Journey and M opens up to Anal.

The level-up-event is planned for October.
Almost there ;)
I hope the dev focus less on M&S and finish the other characters.
M&S were and always will be the main focus of development.
But side characters get love as well, though.

Sidney is going to get an entire level in this month's update.
And in October, there's coming an entire level for Suzie.
Donna and Rose will be in December. Again... an entire level for the both of them.
(as always, they come alongside M&S content)

You can see all planned roadmaps for this year .

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Is there ever going to be updates for non home content? I feel like at this point its been strip mined.
Dates (level 9) are coming up in September and Office events (level 10) are planned for December.
Also, sometimes they go for a walk, even if the event starts at home.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
@BloodFace: Please remember...where is the walkthrough:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:...you only described it 100x...:p
Huh? I usually link it in a spoiler when I tell someone to look there. <.<

Here it is: (open spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Blue/White button at the top of the screen, next to the Diary.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Rico83

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
Is there ever going to be updates for non home content? I feel like at this point its been strip mined.
Is it just me, or do others feel the same? This awesome game is just getting more and more boring. Every update feels exactly the same like the update before.
Mostly only scenes between mom, sis and MC - same locations, same stuff over and over again.

I really love this game, but (except last update), mostly all new content is more or less repetitive. Sadly
Eh, wish they'd just start to wrap this game up and begin making a new game with the same themes and type of family love story, with new characters to grow to love, even more sister characters this time (only thing better than 1 cute sister is 2 or 3) and updated visuals (honey select 2?).

The house route is godly but it is indeed getting repetitive and squeezed dry at this point. Don't think -that- many people are that interested in the other characters to be worth spending more years doing more content for them. I know some are but overwhelming majority of comments and positive reviews are about the family characters (and rightfully so).

It's hard to be brave enough to wrap up on a high note and start a new game so can't blame them too much though. I think devs over-worry that they'll lose their subs by changing games, but forget that people are subbing mostly because they appreciate the devs work and style rather than being too tied to playing 1 particular game for years and years and years. No matter how good a game is you'll eventually get bored of it and want something new to get that feeling of build up and anticipation and excitement again as you slowly build up relationship with the house characters like what makes this game special. Can't really recapture that feeling by fucking them for the 20th time or with side characters you care much less about and don't have such good characterization (or taboo).

Last edited:

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Eh, wish they'd just start to wrap this game up and begin making a new game with the same themes and type of family love story, with even more sister characters this time (only thing better than 1 cute sister is 2 or 3) and updated visuals (honey select 2?).

The house route is godly but it is indeed getting repetitive and squeezed dry at this point. Don't think -that- many people are that interested in the other characters to be worth spending more years doing content for them. I know some are but overwhelming majority of comments and positive reviews are about the family characters (and rightfully so). It's hard to be brave enough to wrap up and start a new game though so can't blame them too much though.
The side characters have plenty of fans as well, but you are right.
The majority of the people are a fan of M&S.

But, each and every day someone else pops into my DM's asking about a side-character, asking when they receive more content.

I have a clear end goal for M&S and all the "side"-characters in the game.
And, I'm working towards that goal, and getting closer and closer to it, each month.
However, I'm not going to rush their endings or throw ideas out of the window.

That would simply comprise the entire state of the game.
You have 9 full levels of detailed events of M&S, and then suddenly short ending.
That wouldn't fit, and M&S deserve much better than that.
As well as all the other side-characters in the game.
We started their story, and I'll be finishing it properly, no matter what anyone wants or thinks.

I know that some people would love me starting another game, and I would love that as well.
I have so many ideas for a new game and can't wait to get started.
But, only when Sweet Affection is finished or I can hire more people. :)

If M&S their journey is finished before all the side-character though, it's likely that I'll be starting a new game
while finishing all the side-characters.
Basically staying with the current release schedule, but with a different game in the mix.
However, we are still far away from that stage.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
The side characters have plenty of fans as well, but you are right.
The majority of the people are a fan of M&S.

But, each and every day someone else pops into my DM's asking about a side-character, asking when they receive more content.

I have a clear end goal for M&S and all the "side"-characters in the game.
And, I'm working towards that goal, and getting closer and closer to it, each month.
However, I'm not going to rush their endings or throw ideas out of the window.

That would simply comprise the entire state of the game.
You have 9 full levels of detailed events of M&S, and then suddenly short ending.
That wouldn't fit, and M&S deserve much better than that.
As well as all the other side-characters in the game.
We started their story, and I'll be finishing it properly, no matter what anyone wants or thinks.

I know that some people would love me starting another game, and I would love that as well.
I have so many ideas for a new game and can't wait to get started.
But, only when Sweet Affection is finished or I can hire more people. :)

If M&S their journey is finished before all the side-character though, it's likely that I'll be starting a new game
while finishing all the side-characters.
Basically staying with the current release schedule, but with a different game in the mix.
However, we are still far away from that stage.
Nah you are doing gods work, im always here to tune into your work. :)

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes