VN - Ren'Py - Sweet Dreams [School Dream Special] [Lust Sakura Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

sunqian3000

The work is very good in a small budget production .
    Although the graphics resolution is low and the animation is almost non-existent, the story design is good and the author update rate is steady .
    Each female character is very attractive and has different characteristics, which is a surprise to me .
    Although there are numerical statistics in the game, it does not affect the game experience of the players, and the overall game process is very smooth and easy .
    The good things about the game far outweigh the bad . for the volume size of this game, the overall quality is pretty good .
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Requiem131

There are some interesting ideas inside Sweet Dreams (v 0.6) but they are outweighted by the problems the game has. The main problem comes with the story, it has some interesting explanations on psychology and dreams but the truth is that most of the time events just seem to go on very quickly and without proper reasoning besides "we need to introduce a sex scene here". Writing is also poor not only because its not the author's main language but also because the ideas he wants to put in the game and the dialogue often aren't really interesting.

Graphically the game ain't no marvel either, with pretty mediocre character models and backgrounds. Animations are basically two images jumping from one to another, and sex scenes aren't great either. And there is no sound either.

So, all in all, it could be recovered if the author focuses on the main core good ideas and slows the pace of the story to make some room for meaningful relationships and fully fledged characters. But I don't think that's the road this is going and I probably won't be here to see it if it ends up being so.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

Review for 0.4

Only thing good is renders
    I don't even know if there is a story Game ended so fast that left me confused
    If you go good or bad both path just seems to make any difference
    no bugs
    Game is great but needs more updates and more scenes with the woman
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Sung_Jinwoo

First. The game, or better I should call it a saga, has a lot of future. If I'm not mistaken the idea is to gather a group of heroes, each one with their own powers, who will go to another world where they will face the demon emperor, which I find fascinating. I think it would be similar to an Isekai which I personally like a lot. What I liked the most was the incorporation of psychological theories, I checked it and all of them are true, so I think it's a great detail for an erotic game.
    There are things that need to be improved such as the incorporation of some movements especially in the sex scenes. And above all improve the translation.
    I have to say that with each update you can see the developer's progress, keep up the good work. With each update there are more hot scenes which is appreciated.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Kuokaman

I tried it even though the idea of the game (earning on erotic material) does not appeal to me. And not only the idea is poor. I could play it with its below average graphic, but there are flaws that cannot be so easily overlooked. The character reactions are quite unrealistic (like unknown secretary hugging the MC), the bodies look grotesque with unnaturally sized breasts and the text has ridiculous mistakes (confusing he/she/his/her).
    I like the concept of building MC character through choices and the University setting of the game but that's probably all I like in that game. I will check it again 2-3 versions later but I doubt it gets better.