VN Ren'Py Sweet Dreams [School Dream Special] [Lust Sakura Games]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover 5.png

Overview:
The protagonist moves to the city in hopes of getting into college. Fortunately for him, he will be living with two beautiful women. Fate can be capricious, the protagonist fails in his attempt to get the college scholarship he so desperately needs, but at the same time he discovers that he has a special power. The power to enter into people's dreams so he can discover their secrets and modify their behavior.
What is the reason for this mysterious power, are there other people with similar powers, and is it the beginning of a much bigger adventure?

Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-10
Release Date: 2022-11-30
Developer: Lust Sakura Games - -
Censored: No
Version: School Dream Special, v0.6
Language: English,
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Incest mode:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Android: - - - - -

COMPRESSED

Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

SPECIALS
School Dream
Win/Linux:
- - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras: -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

bg sp1_103.png bg sp1_118.png bg sp1_27.png bg day6_61.png bg day3_64.png bg day3_65.png bg day5_57.png bg day5_77.png bg day4_94.png bg day3_68.png bg day2_60.png bg day3_2.png bg day3_60.png bg day4_9.png Bg day2_33.png Day 1.47.png bg day2_39.png bg day3_72.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
That guy who's always asking about high heels in every game can finally get his wish.

Edit: The game needs a proofreader.
Nicole and Mia appears to be your Aunt and Cousin or just plain ole "Childhood friends".
MC is at odds with his mom for reasons that's unclear and the dad wasn't mentioned so we can pretty much figure out his faith.
Looks like there's two paths to choose from "Good guy and "Bad guy", also appears there's gonna be some sort of fantasy or supernatural element added to the story. Good luck to the Dev.

Last edited:

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Hello, Thanks for the insight into your game. I would say that you might review the readability of the text and check for errors in it too. your trailer seemed to have more content than the actual game. sure you leave it at a cliffhanger of what is going on. However I'm less likely to want to play it from the cliffhanger than the anticipation of what the story may lead too.

Area I find confusing, Mia is 18 yet just finished collage and no intention to go to a university. do you mean High school, or is she a prodigy child?

for me not enough content to rate the game but I keep an eye on it.

Oct 16, 2021
Hello, Thanks for the insight into your game. I would say that you might review the readability of the text and check for errors in it too. your trailer seemed to have more content than the actual game. sure you leave it at a cliffhanger of what is going on. However I'm less likely to want to play it from the cliffhanger than the anticipation of what the story may lead too.

Area I find confusing, Mia is 18 yet just finished collage and no intention to go to a university. do you mean High school, or is she a prodigy child?

for me not enough content to rate the game but I keep an eye on it.
That stood out like sore thumb.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes