VN Ren'Py Sweet Dreams [School Dream Special] [Lust Sakura Games]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Judging by the screenshots and the description, perhaps there needs to be a "No Sexual Content" tag, at least for now?

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hello, Thanks for the insight into your game. I would say that you might review the readability of the text and check for errors in it too. your trailer seemed to have more content than the actual game. sure you leave it at a cliffhanger of what is going on. However I'm less likely to want to play it from the cliffhanger than the anticipation of what the story may lead too.

Area I find confusing, Mia is 18 yet just finished collage and no intention to go to a university. do you mean High school, or is she a prodigy child?

for me not enough content to rate the game but I keep an eye on it.
To be fair, you spelled "College" wrong. Collage is an arrangement of something, its most common usage in flowers. ;)

Max Grey

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2017
I think the game will be good, from what I understood in the synopsis the MC can enter people's dreams and change certain thoughts, that doesn't fit the tag "mind Control" does it? Another thing too, but a suggestion actually, is there a way to make a prostitution route in the route of evil?
For the future it may be a possible path.

Max Grey

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2017
Hello, Thanks for the insight into your game. I would say that you might review the readability of the text and check for errors in it too. your trailer seemed to have more content than the actual game. sure you leave it at a cliffhanger of what is going on. However I'm less likely to want to play it from the cliffhanger than the anticipation of what the story may lead too.

Area I find confusing, Mia is 18 yet just finished collage and no intention to go to a university. do you mean High school, or is she a prodigy child?

for me not enough content to rate the game but I keep an eye on it.
Just High school.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Sweet Dreams [v0.2.5]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Sweet Dreams [v0.2.5]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Sweet Dreams [v0.2]

di un fan Sweet Dreams [v0.2]

of Sweet Dreams [v0.1]

di un fan Sweet Dreams [v0.1]

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2019
evlc

To be fair, you spelled "College" wrong. Collage is an arrangement of something, its most common usage in flowers. ;)
Despite the similarity of the words "colegio" and "college," "colegio" should be translated into (American) English not as "college" but "high school." In the United States, "colleges" and "universities" are similar institutions.

A pesar de la similitud de las palabras "colegio" y "college", "colegio" debe traducirse al inglés (americano) no como "college" sino como "high school". En los Estados Unidos, "colleges" y "universities" (universidades) son instituciones similares.

Reactions: El Tanque

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
evlc

Despite the similarity of the words "colegio" and "college," "colegio" should be translated into (American) English not as "college" but "high school." In the United States, "colleges" and "universities" are similar institutions.

A pesar de la similitud de las palabras "colegio" y "college", "colegio" debe traducirse al inglés (americano) no como "college" sino como "high school". En los Estados Unidos, "colleges" y "universities" (universidades) son instituciones similares.
It might be a way to get away from the word High School with the implication that there are people there that are under the age of 18.

Max Grey

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2017
evlc

It's true. I'm going to change the word to specify that she finished "HIGH SCHOOL".

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes