VN Ren'Py Sweet Dreams [School Dream Special] [Lust Sakura Games]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Hello, Thanks for the insight into your game. I would say that you might review the readability of the text and check for errors in it too. your trailer seemed to have more content than the actual game. sure you leave it at a cliffhanger of what is going on. However I'm less likely to want to play it from the cliffhanger than the anticipation of what the story may lead too.

Area I find confusing, Mia is 18 yet just finished collage and no intention to go to a university. do you mean High school, or is she a prodigy child?

for me not enough content to rate the game but I keep an eye on it.
No one answered your question regarding college. In the UK and most European and eastern European countries operate similarly to each other, regarding age and types of school they have to attend up to the age of 16. I hope this helps clarify UK and European / Eastern European education establishments age requirements.

Primary School is 6-10 Years old
High School is 11-16 Years Old
College (and sixth form colleges) 16-18 Years Old
University 18+ Years Old, although exceptions are made for exceptionally gifted kids, which means they skip school entirely and go straight to University which is an extremely rare occurrence but does happen.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
This is stupid logic.

Does this mean that if you and your 'girl' went to a nudist resort where EVERYONE was naked, you are a cuck?

Do you see how dumb that chain of thought is?
The dumb quoting the dumb... On a nudist beach, people display their bodies without any sexual connotation. They just come "naturally" (which is why many beaches and resorts that were once called nudist now refer to themselves as "naturist") A cam girl (like thousands on OnlyFans, for example) exchange their sexual acts (masturbation is a sexual act) in exchange for money, which brings them dangerously close to prostitution. So... If you allow or condone YOUR girl "willingly" masturbate on cam to get money from another guy, then you are either a cuckold or a pimp.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The work is very good in a small budget production .
Although the graphics resolution is low and the animation is almost non-existent, the story design is good and the author update rate is steady .
Each female character is very attractive and has different characteristics, which is a surprise to me .
Although there are numerical statistics in the game, it does not affect the game experience of the players, and the overall game process is very smooth and easy .
The good things about the game far outweigh the bad . for the volume size of this game, the overall quality is pretty good .

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Any of the dev's patrons here, who wouldn't mind sharing the full text of the March 15 update about this game? Because from the preview, it looks like it might be an announcement of abandonment:

I am sorry to give you terrible news regarding the Sweet Dreams game. I have lost the Sweet Dreams game database. I had two computers; one w[...]

Mar 22, 2023
Is this game complete or put on hold?

I have it at v. 0.6, like the recent changelog, but there isn't a version # in title, and hasn't been updated since Dec. 2022

Or are they just fully focused on "Lust Guide"?

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
the deev have other games abandoned also so i dont see why this cant be another one of those,and this one is by far better than that crappy lust guide

Mar 22, 2023
the deev have other games abandoned also so i dont see why this cant be another one of those,and this one is by far better than that crappy lust guide
Thx

I only saw these 2 in Dev search, maybe the others were deleted

Also, I like Lust Guide, but I enjoyed this one a bit more

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Abandoned or completed? I am very surprised that there has not been a specific tag about it in this thread.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes