VN Ren'Py Sweet Dreams [School Dream Special] [Lust Sakura Games]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
For the future it may be a possible path.
prostitution as in the mc prostituting himself? because if the mc prostitute the girls that will be cuckold/sharing and is something I don't like even if it is avoidable, so if this is going to have something like other male npcs fucking the Li's it will be nice that you tell us now, no one likes that type of surprises.
(considering the mc sells out photos of the girls I think the prostitution may be the girls being pimped by the mc...)

Care to tell us planned / future fetishes? that will help a lot to know where do you want to go with this game.
Good luck with the game.

Ps: doesn't seem like it will be to my taste considering the mc is selling out photos of the Li's , treating them like shit in the bad route and in the good route he is too much of a pussy, (the landlady is dating some dude or at least is what the mc points out) so will pass on this one. (The romance tag should be removed since it doesn't seem to suit this game.)

Last edited:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
But to his great fortune he discovers that he has a unique ability. He can enter girls' dreams to convince them in unusual ways.
Sounds to me as if that deserves a "Mind Control" tag.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Not much content as of yet

Feels more like a 0.1 tbh

models are average

story could become at least interesating with the mind control thing

But yeah so far its pretty bare bones

Better to wait a couple of updates

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
prostitution as in the mc prostituting himself? because if the mc prostitute the girls that will be cuckold/sharing and is something I don't like even if it is avoidable, so if this is going to have something like other male npcs fucking the Li's it will be nice that you tell us now, no one likes that type of surprises.
(considering the mc sells out photos of the girls I think the prostitution may be the girls being pimped by the mc...)

Care to tell us planned / future fetishes? that will help a lot to know where do you want to go with this game.
Good luck with the game.

Ps: doesn't seem like it will be to my taste considering the mc is selling out photos of the Li's , treating them like shit in the bad route and in the good route he is too much of a pussy, (the landlady is dating some dude or at least is what the mc points out) so will pass on this one. (The romance tag should be removed since it doesn't seem to suit this game.)
I'm going to take your word on this, I think we have similar tastes in this type of games. I'm not even going to download it to check for myself. Thank you. ;)

Max Grey

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2017

Good luck with the game.

The idea is that the MC manages to convince the girls to do photo shoots, live videos. As time goes by, the idea is to make the sessions hotter, to the point where the MC appears in the sessions together with the girls doing what everyone expects XD.
It is not in my plans to make the MC prostitute the girls. I'm sorry if before I didn't explain it well. I am still new at this.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The idea is that the MC manages to convince the girls to do photo shoots, live videos. As time goes by, the idea is to make the sessions hotter, to the point where the MC appears in the sessions together with the girls doing what everyone expects XD.
It is not in my plans to make the MC prostitute the girls. I'm sorry if before I didn't explain it well. I am still new at this.
So additionally to a terrible-looking MC, he is also going to make the girl's sex workers, that are already 2 big no-goes for me so what is the third?

Max Grey

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2017
So additionally to a terrible-looking MC, he is also going to make the girl's sex workers, that are already 2 big no-goes for me so what is the third?
The girls will not be sex workers, they will only perform photo shoots and streaming alone.

• Angry
Reactions: bruce555

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
You might need a proofreader. I assume you are Spanish?
Most machine translators have trouble translating the correct gender.

See the picture below in the case of Yoona.
"Together with her mother and her little brother..."
If she was male then "him" would be correct but she is female so you say "her".

For the game itself, I cannot say much yet.
I found the interview with Victoria pretty unprofessional and I'm not sure a college would hand a full scholarship to a rich guy.
He clearly doesn't need it but on the other hand, I know nothing about America's college system. ^^
Just do, what you have in mind. :)

Max Grey

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2017
You might need a proofreader. I assume you are Spanish?
Most machine translators have trouble translating the correct gender.

See the picture below in the case of Yoona.
"Together with her mother and her little brother..."
If she was male then "him" would be correct but she is female so you say "her".

For the game itself, I cannot say much yet.
I found the interview with Victoria pretty unprofessional and I'm not sure a college would hand a full scholarship to a rich guy.
He clearly doesn't need it but on the other hand, I know nothing about America's college system. ^^
Just do, what you have in mind. :)
You're right. I don't know how that detail escaped me. I will try to be more careful.

Reactions: HorizonD

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I'm really enjoying the game, but it's taking too long for him to get the ability to convince people. Is it possible that as the game progresses the meaner he gets he can start convincing people to like things they didn't like before? Then like, having a person's POV showing her confused with that change. Like his aunt who doesn't like older men and such. Or even the dean who doesn't like her husband's infidelities but then she starts to like it.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I will be honest here, what made me play the game in the first time was the romance, virgin, and incest tag..... then in the game is said by the mc that the mother comes very late home and may be dating some dude... those type of things in a game where you have incest doesn't sound good to me, I did see you removed now the incest tag too.
the routes bad guy and the good guy will need to be edited or changed in a way to fit that "romance" tag since in the bad route the mc treats the girls like shit and in the good one they treat him like shit and he is too much of a pussy... that doesn't make a "romance" game, the romance should be a game where the mc is lovey-lovey with the girls and they are with him too, in this case, this game needs a lot of work to get to that point.
I don't know what kind of game you intend to do and if the mc will be the only male to fuck the girls because so far the way you have done the first release points to the mc making them more whorey... and that is usually something not many people will like, even less in a game with said tags.
Take this as my advice of what you should improve in the game or just go the way you are going but make sure to be honest of the future content (tags) and that should get you the proper audience. (y)

Dec 14, 2021
Hello, I wish you good health and that the game was good and continued to move and develop in a good way and you and your fans had a lot of subscribers

Reactions: Max Grey
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes