VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sweet Dreams [v0.1.5] [Bruce Khan]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Apparently there are 5 sisters- 2 older, and triplets. Not clear if the two older are twins or separate.
From what I understand, there are three grade levels in this school: red (oldest), yellow (middle), blue (youngest).

(Not spoilering this because it's just identifying characters are relationships that the game unnecessarily obscures until MC Ultra-Chuuni's EdGeLoRd MoNoLoGuE gets around to introducing those characters.)

MC (red class) lives with 5 sisters (but they're not his sisters): 1 much older (a teacher), 3 triplets (yellow class), and 1 younger sister (blue class). They have an aunt who's mentioned as well. All six have annoyingly similar names: Jordanna (teacher), Joella (aunt), Johanna, Joanna, and Joanne (triplets), and Joaquina (youngest). And their father is Jonathan. So "Triplets" is still the appropriate tag, as that's the largest single set of identical siblings shown so far.

There are a few other known sibling pairs in the other classes as well. MC friend in red and her sister in blue, MC male friend in red and his sister in yellow, and there's at least one more pair of apparent sisters in yellow and blue, and so on, plus a few people who have had sisters mentioned but not shown. I may have missed others, I can't take more than ten or twenty minutes of this game before setting it aside to go play something more engaging.

Reactions: hentai charley

Bruce Khan

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2022
I tried to translate your game, but I have a question to say. Your conversations are all in one folder, up to 26000 lines. This is too much. Can we separate them?
Yes!
I was thinking of doing it myself, to Spanish. Es mi primer idioma, pero el tiempo no está conmigo. I don't have time. If you want, please do it.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote