VN - Ren'Py - Onhold - Sweet Family [Demo] [Pantsu]

1. 4.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + Art style looks good and MC's (step) sister looks hot.
    + We have animations for sex scenes and they look good, The sex scene with MC's (step) sister had only one position, but we had tons of different angle, and speed versions, which is pretty good, adding a couple more positions along with angles could be pretty good as well.

Bad Points & Suggestions
    - UI/HUD doesn't look good, it can use a lot of change, for example, why do we have big ass two icons at the top right of the HUD for the main menu and settings? It looks weird. They should appear on the save screen, the screen we saw when we press the ESC/left mouse button, at least the ESC/left mouse is bound to the save screen, so we don't waste time on going settings first with ESC/left mouse and go saves from there.
    - The prologue and MC's backstory about his father can use more details and pictures, etc.
    - The game can use some songs and background sounds for the scenes, there are countless of Non-Copyright songs/sounds out there to be used, shouldn't be that big a problem.
    - Some character models can use some changes, like Rose, her face, especially her jaw, and chin is too pointy it looks weird and even unattractive in most cases, like when she opens her mouth, etc. A better design than the current one is needed. https://prnt.sc/sP_P28knUW8o
    - Facial expressions need some work, especially when characters are talking with their mouth open pictures on the screen, they look quite weird.
    - I have read DEV is thinking add certain fetishes, so my suggestion would be to make them completely avoidable, that way this game can have good content for each side.
    - Translation is not good, I saw worse ones, but still, the game can use better translation and proofreading.
    - The game gives you choices, but you are forced to choose one of them because another one always gives game over screen where you just die and see some text, which is obviously a bad point, DEV either should add real choices or should remove those choices since they don't matter at all.
    - Things progressed too fast for no reason with MC and his (step) sister, even with some real reason it would be a little bit weird probably, but seeing how things progressed like that for no reason wasn't good. My suggestion would be to make the sex scene between MC and (step) sister happen along with their practice for the gaming show, every practice they might progress a little bit more, and then sex happens, that would make more sense.
    - Having at least a main purpose or something could be good since currently, we have no main story at all.

For The End
    Since this is just a demo, I'm going to give 4 stars rate, but I will edit my review right after the first version release, and if things stay the same I can't see any reason to give more than 2 stars with the current state of the game. I hope DEV will do a good job and fix problems, add features needed, etc, and release a better first version.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Rockero_69

I liked how it started and the small scenario that was proposed for this little story, I hope it continues where I left off and I hope for the story of Rose and the girl with pink hair and I also hope they include more characters, such as cousins, aunts, both on the side from the stepmother and the sister as well as from the MC and even maybe the MC's childhood friend and/or friends from the class and thus have a nice and sweet Harem, the renders look very good and the animation is good, good luck and greetings DEV.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

HueksYuuki

Alrighty, after finishing and trying to explore all the dialogue options currently available, I'll try and get some feedback that can hopefully help out and maybe give some light on certain things !

- Let's talk about the Dialogue / Story firstly. Besides, it's, well, quite a bit lacking in substance, world-building, character building and descriptions that give the character we play and the other characters a brief and emotion evoking introduction... ( It can definitely be improved a lot, the entire dialogue and writing, I believe !~ )

It's not a crazy, new, ground-breaking story, setting, plot, but, it doesn't have to be either, this is perfectly fine... The dialogue seemed a bit stiff in certain areas, as well as still having certain typos left-over, but I felt like the family aspect and how the characters were interacting was cutesy and nice. Still, rather than constantly repeating certain sentences / words during the sex scenes ( such as ' you're embarrassing me ' / ' you're too cute ' ), it could work to add a few more stills, or just add more life to the interactions. ( I did play this with the Incest Patch - Which in my opinion should always be possible, but that's just me being an incest lover! )

- Character designs were lovely to say the least, although perhaps the Mother just having too much of a smaller head in relation with the rest of her body, or I might've just not seen properly. Beautiful designs overall from what I could see and on the starting menu, absolutely love colored hair or mixed-color / gradients, plus them being fit as well making it even better. Would probably just say work on proportions of their bodies and making sure they don't give weird model vibes. ( Which so far they definitely don't! )

- Now a few other points I'd like to make are all about the game's future and options really. I personally think that there really shouldn't be " Game Over " screens for anything besides death or us losing control of the main character, which is basically death I suppose.

Adding more kinks will always bring in more people. And for the more out-there, harder kinks such as Netorare / Cheating / Farting and that other type of stuff, having the option to disable the harder kinks one by one would be great, and so the dialogue options / choices for that respective kink would disappear or be greyed out. Imho more kinks the better, and giving a chance to the players to customize it for their wanted experience is always a plus.

What I am absolutely, AAABSOLUTELY impressed with are the models themselves, and how wonderful they move, react and close to realistic they are. I'm used to just seeing cocks disappear into the other models without anything changing much really, but in this game, everything I've seen so far is incredible. The breast sucking and vaginal sex were beautiful to look at, especially since the cock was spreading apart the model itself, and not just disappearing, it looked perfect. ( Only complaint about that area is just that the creampie / cum leaking out was clearly a few steps behind, as it looked more sprite-y than anything to be honest. )

/ / Small Edit - The font could be something different, more visible / easy to read.

Final thoughts are that I will be looking forward to any and all updates, and quite possibly adding another Patreon to my list of " Must Support ". Glimpses of some wonderful work being done here, and I can't wait for more!~ I gave it a hopeful 4 Stars because I just see so much potential for a great incest game in here, with quite possibly more story-lines added as well!

I hope that this was of any help at all, and I can't wait for more of your games!~
  4. 3.00 star(s)

MidnightKing

Review for Demo

Not a ton to go on given how short it is, but so far it's a copy paste generic incest story with a Honey Select flavor that does absolutely nothing you haven't seen before.

The opening reads like a B movie sales pitch. Assuming you don't download an incest patch (maniac), you get a short description about your dad being dead but you still live happy with your stepmom and sister. Then it kind of just drops you into a day in the life.

I think this game forgot that it's a VISUAL novel. Having a narrator describe everything the characters are doing is exhausting and completely unnecessary. I don't need you to tell me a character is smiling, I'm already looking at the render of them doing that. I have eyes man. Apply this to most of the writing. Also the choices being either A) continue scene, or B) exaggerated and unfunny bad end, is not good.

I'll say the one area it works is the sex scene. Having it be extra descriptive like you're reading it out of a book adds that extra later of intimacy instead of just watching an animation play out. You just don't need it for everything else.

Definitely feels like it will be a fuckfest, considering right away after a little bit of teasing you just have full blown sex with the sister on a couch. It's their first time doing it, but you wouldn't really tell I guess. The lack of build up is disappointing to me, but if you're only here for sex I guess it's a positive? Nothing else of note really happens.

I'd be surprised you told me this game has anything planned out long term, but it's a first version so take things with a grain of salt. Renders and models look fine, but that isn't enough for me.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

yoyomistro

This work looks like any of the hundreds of mid-tier rush jobs with decent renders but terrible storytelling that litter the underbelly of the Internet.

The writing for the main path is serviceable but stilted; clearly it was translated/proofread either by AI or someone with only very formal ESL training (as in they have strong command of English, but have only ever used it in an academic or formal fiction writing context), yet a few typos remain.

The dev's lack of English skills become apparent if you decide to decline the sister at any point and trigger one of the over-the-top gameovers that serve to provide a token sense of choice; you immediately witness the marked decline in grammar and formal convention. Also not a fan of incest/stepcest hardcore in such an obviously short first release unless it's non-con but that's just me...

This may as well be a CG set; the premise is a threadbare covering on a gonzo work employing high quality but stock HS animations that most VN veterans have seen hundreds of times. If you accept it for what it is, it may or may not be worth your time.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

sotorojo

A very good start. The women look very nice, and the animations are quite good. The language is a bit flowery, but I got used to it. A few decisions, and it was easy to predict which ones would lead to lewd scenes. I would certainly play updates to this VN, and look forward to it.