• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Sweet Family [Demo] [Pantsu]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1705110794119.png

Overview:
Sweet Family
is a NSFW visual novel of love and lust.
As a player you will in the POV of a young college student who live together with his stepmother and stepsister.
In this game, you have stepsister called Lina.
She is cute, teasing you, but more importanly... she had crush on you.
Your stepmother is Rose, she work hard for you and Lina, since your father died just 1 year after their marriage.
In this game, you will have a romantic relationship and of course NSFW things with those two.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-13
Release Date: 2024-01-13
Developer: Pantsu -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -

Extras:

screenshot0002.png XKL74a.png UchVgC.png HFquwS.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
As a player you will in the POV of a young college student who live together with his stepmother and stepsister.
708234_again.gif
I must say those models look good.

I think the dev went with step-cest thinking that it would be okay on patreon, maybe he/she doesn't know that it also goes against TOS. In any case, what the dev says in the About section or other posts catches my attention more than what the step-cest thing does :HideThePain:. (And it really makes me question what direction this game is going to take)

Last edited:

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
"Sweet family" just for that title, it won't have a long life on Patreon

In addition to step-cest displeasing many users, it also displeases Patreon lol.
So I suggest the developer uses another type of support other than Patreon, SubscribeStar for example

Lentyaj

Sep 12, 2022
Hopefully there will be a way to get rid of prefix step. Of course for the sake of comfortable reading.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes