So you've decided to take advantage of this opportunity​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-04
Release Date: 2023-08-01
Developer: Artemisx -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

K0mTAx.png CHzosN.png Screenshot (270).png

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
why still use HS1 the game should use HS2 it will Super HD and more sexy.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Your parents got tired of you and went on a long journey
Reminds me of My Summer Car. It takes place in Finland in the year 1995. You wake up to find a note on the frig that says to fix your dad's car and that they will be back "we they get bored" Game is mostly building the car, which is in a bunch of pieces so that you can win a car race. Death is easy in the game.

WtfwinPC

Aug 2, 2017
completely lost on what i should do, can't progress past kitchen when she has her shirt already off.

Racko13

Apr 25, 2020
completely lost on what i should do, can't progress past kitchen when she has her shirt already off.
It's a complete grind with nothing to show for it. Once you get Mary love to 69+, you're able to enter her room at night and have sex, which is just 2 different pictures of missionary or doggy style, no dialog. Suzy starts taking showers without the bathing suit on when her love is at least 10. Not sure what else there is, and honestly can't be bothered trying to get the love up anymore, since it's just the same scenes over and over, nothing changes

Reactions: $@~

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
Reminds me of My Summer Car. It takes place in Finland in the year 1995. You wake up to find a note on the frig that says to fix your dad's car and that they will be back "we they get bored" Game is mostly building the car, which is in a bunch of pieces so that you can win a car race. Death is easy in the game.
There were similar action in one of middleuropean country :) true story. parents left their two sons around 13yo and went on vacation. write them letter that they(sons) are old enough to live alone for a time :)

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Sweet Housing v0.1 Compressed (Untested)

Win 502 MB/149 MB :

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote