Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
I'm mostly with you on this Darting run. The gore is excessive and unsexy but I'm so starved for another Hadaka Shitsuji game for sadists like us. This is just gore for the sake of gore and not excessive cruelty for sexual pleasure. One day there may be something but until then it is more than a little disapointing
I think we should co-author a game like this :))). It sound interesting, really. And thanks for the name. I will search for it.

antoniomoets

Nov 3, 2017
Make sure you add the uncensored pack. I was so confused as to what was going on lol. It makes things more clearer. The story was pretty interesting. To dark for me though. I need to play something lovey dovey now lol

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
aw heeeeeell yeah

this game is such a fascinating, beautiful and horrific experience <3 je t'adore

compliant

Aug 12, 2018
Am I missing something or is the uncensored pack just dialogue? I've yet to see any nudity at all, it's always a black background when stuff like that is going on.

Maybe I didn't install it correctly, but I thought I followed the directions...

Edit: Instead of just dragging the files from the patch folder to overwrite I also dropped the folder with the contents inside into the root folder, between the two it seems to be working, or, perhaps, a number of scenes just don't have CG. Someone else here might know better.

Thanks.

antoniomoets

Nov 3, 2017
Am I missing something or is the uncensored pack just dialogue? I've yet to see any nudity at all, it's always a black background when stuff like that is going on.

Maybe I didn't install it correctly, but I thought I followed the directions...

Edit: Instead of just dragging the files from the patch folder to overwrite I also dropped the folder with the contents inside into the root folder, between the two it seems to be working, or, perhaps, a number of scenes just don't have CG. Someone else here might know better.

Thanks.
There is no visually explicit content. It just explicit story telling content.

compliant

Aug 12, 2018
@antoniomoets You must've applied the uncensor patch incorrectly like I did at first. There is explicit visual content. I even restarted the game to be sure. Tons of black background scenes were replaced with images.

The writing is pretty good, if this was translated, I couldn't tell. The story seemed fairly coherent, although, some choices seemed to lead to the very same actions in general. (A sense of false choice in some cases.) (Perhaps some sort of balance scale tilting back and forth for minor scene alterations that lead to more impact later?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are some tender touching moments in the game, voice acting was pretty good, even if I don't understand it, fairly emotive, believable. (Particularly that of the guy that likes to eat junk food a lot.) Also, the CG is pretty decent and art overall is pretty good. Interesting time sink.

antoniomoets

Nov 3, 2017
@antoniomoets You must've applied the uncensor patch incorrectly like I did at first. There is explicit visual content. I even restarted the game to be sure. Tons of black background scenes were replaced with images.

The writing is pretty good, if this was translated, I couldn't tell. The story seemed fairly coherent, although, some choices seemed to lead to the very same actions in general. (A sense of false choice in some cases.) (Perhaps some sort of balance scale tilting back and forth for minor scene alterations that lead to more impact later?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are some tender touching moments in the game, voice acting was pretty good, even if I don't understand it, fairly emotive, believable. (Particularly that of the guy that likes to eat junk food a lot.) Also, the CG is pretty decent and art overall is pretty good. Interesting time sink.
Oh ok. I was thinking it just added wording because it showed like background images with the uncensored words. I'll see if I placed it correctly.

Jun 13, 2018
I feel stupid for having to ask this, but how do you save? I can't find a save option and thus the only saves I have are the ones for each choice, which is kind of annoying to me. So what do I press to be able to save?

Churki69

May 14, 2019
Is this the steam version? I was searching it to watch the CG. In the version that I have I can't hear the moans of Youji... Someone, I need help to find it! D':