Lazlaz21

May 2, 2021
@antoniomoets You must've applied the uncensor patch incorrectly like I did at first. There is explicit visual content. I even restarted the game to be sure. Tons of black background scenes were replaced with images.

The writing is pretty good, if this was translated, I couldn't tell. The story seemed fairly coherent, although, some choices seemed to lead to the very same actions in general. (A sense of false choice in some cases.) (Perhaps some sort of balance scale tilting back and forth for minor scene alterations that lead to more impact later?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are some tender touching moments in the game, voice acting was pretty good, even if I don't understand it, fairly emotive, believable. (Particularly that of the guy that likes to eat junk food a lot.) Also, the CG is pretty decent and art overall is pretty good. Interesting time sink.
HI! Just wanna ask how to put the uncensored patch correctly? Sorry newbie here

tsubakitsubaki

Aug 28, 2023
Patching doesnt work, and it is a ridiculous idea regardless. Is there a way to simply buy or download the game without it being censored in the first place?