RPGM Sweet Reserve [v0.03] [Carroll Inc]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
So tags say female and male protag, which is it?

Many games confuse "protagonist" with "main character".
Main character is not necessarily the one you play as.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Hmm, an MC obviously lusting after his mom but no incest tag.

Also a female protagonist tag. You can choose your gender or something?

Reactions: Adase

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Looks like RPG Maker MZ to me. New one that came out in September.
Game looks pretty, but keyboard layout when you can't actually directly type it in sucks...well its a very minor thing anyway, it just took me a bit to figure out where the letters I want are @_@

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
can someone tell me where i get the last 2 gold?

stole grandpa, lay the graveflowers, took the buckets of shit, gathered buddies to fight some other kid.

:/

Reactions: surgicalprecision

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Wow you really want to argue this. Okay, so why is your money more important than say the ntr people's money? are you going to pay the difference of those patreons to exclude what would otherwise bring them in? In terms of business your reasoning is terrible.

Why would I want to limit my audience only to make the work go faster and make less money over time? You are hinging on the product being completed and that the time takes away from you personally, but as it stands, if that is true rather than my "they are gonna milk it" that means, they make less money to put it out faster.

Also your numbers are probably ballpark, but that's not reality. I have no idea if this guy is independent, has a dedicated artist, is hiring freelancers. I joined his patreon just to ask specifically that. I don't think you can make an argument based on something unknown.

At the end of the day...does any of this really matter? I dunno why you wanna be so hung up about it, you just want people to do what makes you happy, but the reality is having options is better for business. I know you feel like you're in the majority, but honestly? its really just the people complain do so the loudest, they aren't really that significantly more than the other group.
Main Problem I see here is that a single girl will not be enough for the NTR faction... so if he gathers a significant enough number of fans the demands would likely be to include a NTR route for all girls... so far that is what always happens with Projects that start with NTR as a side fetish in order to include as many fetishes as possible.
On the other hand the non NTR faction will demand a Vanilla Route for all girls meaning the game needs to be developed with 2 Story arcs available.
Leave out the fact that this requires more time, the bigger issue is wether or not the Dev is up the Task himself.
If you are forced to create a significant amount of content you don't enjoy yourself it will either become boring for the Fans or create stress for the Dev.
It's true that NTR is one of the heavier debated fetishes on F95, so it's also possible that people will get discouraged from playing or supporting this game right from the start.
Personally I am no Fan of NTR but if it's optional I'd skip it, still haveing this declaration at this point in the development makes me hestitate... I'll watch and see how this developes... and wether or not the Project even has a chance

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Main Problem I see here is that a single girl will not be enough for the NTR faction... so if he gathers a significant enough number of fans the demands would likely be to include a NTR route for all girls... so far that is what always happens with Projects that start with NTR as a side fetish in order to include as many fetishes as possible.
On the other hand the non NTR faction will demand a Vanilla Route for all girls meaning the game needs to be developed with 2 Story arcs available.
Leave out the fact that this requires more time, the bigger issue is wether or not the Dev is up the Task himself.
If you are forced to create a significant amount of content you don't enjoy yourself it will either become boring for the Fans or create stress for the Dev.
That was kinda my point. He's making a mountain out of a molehill. One person that deviates isn't going to significantly effect progress any more than the development progress as normal. There is no reason to be so petty to be like "YOU GET NOTHING!!!!!!!" ...like its literally a non thing, but whatever. People want their perfect game if they can get it so *shrugs* The dev clearly wants at least the one route. If thats the end of it, thats fine. Why are we even arguing about this over a demo? Its really stupid, I'm not gonna keep this going any further, he was right before, there isn't any reason to even discuss this stuff now

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes