RPGM Sweet Reserve [v0.03] [Carroll Inc]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Dev can do whatever he wants. A lot of devs try to appeal to the broadest audience possible because money. However, having a netorare (NTR) option in harem game does indeed create a conflict of interest. Harem implies the gathering of women, whereas NTR implies women being taken away. Without research and data, we can't really say whether said conflict of interest is worth it in order to attract more patrons.

Either way, if he's "running extremely low on finances" the future of this project doesn't look very bright, especially since the first release doesn't have that much content.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Dev can do whatever he wants. A lot of devs try to appeal to the broadest audience possible because money. However, having a netorare (NTR) option in harem game does indeed create a conflict of interest. Harem implies the gathering of women, whereas NTR implies women being taken away. Without research and data, we can't really say whether said conflict of interest is worth it in order to attract more patrons.

Either way, if he's "running extremely low on finances" the future of this project doesn't look very bright, especially since the first release doesn't have that much content.
It's literally 1/2 the demo. No statement on when the second half drops. I joined his patreon just to ask several questions. If I ever get answers, I might support more, but for now, they've been offline

Reactions: Belphegor007

ShinR700

Sep 10, 2020
Just from the screenshot, I can easily say that the art is really damn good. I'll bookmark this for any further updates.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
It's like half of a demo can we all please chill out and have the flame wars and freak outs at a later date when there is more substantial content or perhaps never?

eropapa

Jul 10, 2019
the art is awesome dev especially the mom. well from description it seems you going with a lot of tags (futa, gay, ntr) hopefully you focus on the mom first before going with more niche fetish girls

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
This needs an incest tag, the first thing I did was get a boobjob from the sleeping mom and came on her xD.
That said the mom is awesome, I hope there will be a lot of content with her ^^.

I like the art, again particularly the mom, and the game has a great start. I'll wait to see if there are regular updates, if so you can count on me to pledge on patreon. I'd recommend subscribe star instead of patreon though. I'm tired of their curating policies. So I tend to avoid pledging there when I have an option.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes