RPGM Sweet Reserve [v0.03] [Carroll Inc]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
He's got a subscribestar he hasn't updated since November of 2022, and he's put out a kickstarter to get more money?

EDIT: Correction, November of 2022 is his pinned post, he has been posting updates to the subscribe star as recently as October of 2023

Still, that's not a developer I would trust.

I trus him, the biggest problem is that he is Russian, he is not the first Russian dev to suffer obstacles due to the war

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Dev is now making a NTR game and remaking sweet reserve into a light hearted vanilla harem game
Sweet reserve will also no longer have femdom or futa on male.
This will be my last update about the games as I fucking hate NTR and I liked the femdom and original concept of sweet reserve so now I fucking zero interests in anything the dev is doing.

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Dev is now making a NTR game and remaking sweet reserve into a light hearted vanilla harem game
Sweet reserve will also no longer have femdom or futa on male.
This will be my last update about the games as I fucking hate NTR and I liked the femdom and original concept of sweet reserve so now I fucking zero interests in anything the dev is doing.
Thank you for the info and I feel for you man but I think this was the right decision for the dev to make ntr and vanilla seperate. I liked this one but it kinda was too much with everything.

Reactions: bladestorm91

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
Thank you for the info and I feel for you man but I think this was the right decision for the dev to make ntr and vanilla seperate. I liked this one but it kinda was too much with everything.
Feel the same, it's far better to have a game focused on an aspect than to have a bit of everything. The problem with the latter is that usually that sort of game ends up wide as a lake with the depth of a puddle.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I didn't want the ntr if you read my post I just wanted the femdom still.

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
I see the subscriberstar is alive. Is the discord also used? Also will the new game have futa?

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
any new? It said we would have this in march and where is the ntr game which should have came out in february?

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
when exactly will this game be updated again?
has the developer replaced this game? or is there a problem?
this is a good game, it's a pity if it's stopped
866dc9a4c132c19c28ec66b504ef91b61223adbf60bc0bda229e5f041913d412.png

Mor34R

Nov 18, 2023
It's a pity that updates are very rare... There is even a translation into Russian + memes. It seems the game has been abandoned

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes