• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Sweet Reserve [v0.03] [Carroll Inc]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes
Feb 14, 2020
This conversation is kind of dumb considering the game is probably dead, but you will always piss people off if your premise is to get a harem but then add ntr. The constant arguments in threads is annoying
The people who want to play a harem game don't want to be cucked as it's not like say femdom which has a massive sliding scale between slighly dominant woman all the way to physical pain, ntr, sissification and chastity.
I also only backed the game once NTR was going to be avoidable and only a tiny part of the game as I can't stand that fetish at all.
NTR on this build is avoidable

The guy has subscribstar.

He can't get any money from patreon since he is from Russia and that coutry is under sanction

Reactions: Icy Frost

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019

He can't get any money from patreon since he is from Russia and that coutry is under sanction
I thought SS haven't work with russian cards too: like Steam, GOG, YouTube and almost every internet resources with payment. I'm pretty sure of it actually!
Russian adult artists use Boosty now. By the way Carroll have too (on russian).

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
NTR on this build is avoidable

I was the one who posted the subscribstar link in the thread so it could be added to the op.
I'm also have been supporting him subscribstar, am in the discord and will be so until mu subscription runs out this month.

I was the first one to support him on subscribstar so I know about the damn game and what is and isn't optional. I know it's optional and the conversation was about the initial backlash when the game first came out.

The game is dead as he hasn't posted in discord, hasn't posted updates on subscribstar, and I evne messaged him and while he did reply he had yet to post any public updates foe several months since then.
I would love for this game to be continued but all signs point to it being dead

Reactions: 1Teddy1
Feb 14, 2020
I was the one who posted the subscribstar link in the thread so it could be added to the op.
I'm also have been supporting him subscribstar, am in the discord and will be so until mu subscription runs out this month.

I was the first one to support him on subscribstar so I know about the damn game and what is and isn't optional. I know it's optional and the conversation was about the initial backlash when the game first came out.

The game is dead as he hasn't posted in discord, hasn't posted updates on subscribstar, and I evne messaged him and while he did reply he had yet to post any public updates foe several months since then.
Sadge, it has so much pitential

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

Its a shame, devs a great artist. Hopefully once the war is over he might return

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Its a shame, devs a great artist. Hopefully once the war is over he might return
Yeah I love his art and I hope he continues, but it seems like it was more personal/family issues and work issues that has held him up.
I understand needing to work and this is distant priority as one needs to live I just hate radio silence and not even mentioning you are busy with life.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Putting all the technical and professionalism thing in the middle.

Why the fuck these good artists go radio silent out of the blue or simply slow down the pace if they not gonna commit to deliver an schedule of periodic updates for transparency and for keeping their living sustain flow of income.

Yes, They human beings with feelings, family, GF, BF hell even married or already with siblings for heck sakes!

The point is this kind of things can be handled with time and proper organization in order to prevent a discommunication between game developer and it's supporters. This is a thing i been seeing on some popular games that still getting income and no news from the devs or even medium or little games but with minimum communication due what i mentioned above.

The point is they not entitled to share continuous updates ´´depending on the game they making then that's different´´
But when comes to release content and status reports is important to not play a smoke screen and expect people to take the bait and months later expect nothing whatsoever.

TL;DR I don't understand why a good art & animation game ends up with a slow development and a tiny window of communication from the devs regardless if they dealing with IRL stuff or not and how they not handle proper measures to stop getting money from people expecting something AKA pay me for doing nothing.

Bitter reality but Money talks and it's hard to find honest developers with ethics who know when to pause pledges if they gonna deal out of nowhere with their issues then resume them, make an update about it and keep working on the game.

Icy Frost

Apr 12, 2021
This conversation is kind of dumb considering the game is probably dead, but you will always piss people off if your premise is to get a harem but then add ntr. The constant arguments in threads is annoying
The people who want to play a harem game don't want to be cucked as it's not like say femdom which has a massive sliding scale between slighly dominant woman all the way to physical pain, ntr, sissification and chastity.
I also only backed the game once NTR was going to be avoidable and only a tiny part of the game as I can't stand that fetish at all.
I 100% agree with you, can't stand games that include such sick fetish as NTR or weird ones that are straight up torture, and would never be interested enough to support those on patreon. btw can you avoid the NTR in this game without missing out on certain characters and content ?

Icy Frost

Apr 12, 2021
Putting all the technical and professionalism thing in the middle.

Why the fuck these good artists go radio silent out of the blue or simply slow down the pace if they not gonna commit to deliver an schedule of periodic updates for transparency and for keeping their living sustain flow of income.

Yes, They human beings with feelings, family, GF, BF hell even married or already with siblings for heck sakes!

The point is this kind of things can be handled with time and proper organization in order to prevent a discommunication between game developer and it's supporters. This is a thing i been seeing on some popular games that still getting income and no news from the devs or even medium or little games but with minimum communication due what i mentioned above.

The point is they not entitled to share continuous updates ´´depending on the game they making then that's different´´
But when comes to release content and status reports is important to not play a smoke screen and expect people to take the bait and months later expect nothing whatsoever.

TL;DR I don't understand why a good art & animation game ends up with a slow development and a tiny window of communication from the devs regardless if they dealing with IRL stuff or not and how they not handle proper measures to stop getting money from people expecting something AKA pay me for doing nothing.

Bitter reality but Money talks and it's hard to find honest developers with ethics who know when to pause pledges if they gonna deal out of nowhere with their issues then resume them, make an update about it and keep working on the game.
I remember some devfelopers that paused their platform and didn't charge for a few months as they weren't pushing content

Icy Frost

Apr 12, 2021
I don't think that's the case at all, the dev straight up said that they aren't going any deeper with ntr elements.
"It's still like that. I didn't delete the scenes. In the future, the story will focus on the harem (vanilla). NTR will only be in the sidequest to save the mother - in the case of ruin on purpose"
Quote directly from the dev, in other words any NTR is going to be avoidable
thanks for the clarification, in that case I'd be happy to support this since it's avoidable and it won't lock me out of content ( lock me out of characters, although I hope I can also avoid incest as that's not my cup of tea)
on another note, it seems that the artist didn't post anything on his subscribestar? is he on a hiatus or did he just drop this project ?

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
thanks for the clarification, in that case I'd be happy to support this since it's avoidable and it won't lock me out of content ( lock me out of characters, although I hope I can also avoid incest as that's not my cup of tea)
on another note, it seems that the artist didn't post anything on his subscribestar? is he on a hiatus or did he just drop this project ?
I recommend you try reading the thread before asking a bunch of questions in a row because all of this has been answered and discussed already

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes