RPGM Sweet Reserve [v0.03] [Carroll Inc]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

chafudefornio

Sep 12, 2021
View attachment 980334

Overview:
The player will need to collect his harem, including the monster and futa girls.
One of them will be for Netorare lovers (optional).
Also, in various scenes, the hero may find himself in a passive role (gay, futa scenes, etc.), but I think to mark such a special icon so that this can be avoided.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-08
Release Date: 2021-08-05
Developer: Carroll Inc -
Censored: No
Version: 0.03
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

ddf thanks for the link

View attachment 980311 View attachment 980312 View attachment 980313 View attachment 980314 View attachment 1069822
why is the background black?

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
So there is no actual content right? like no dungeon? or am I just retarded? I got my sword, went to the forest and nothing is there.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
neither technically, the last release was in November, and the last news post was in February
This
is this game abandoned or complete?
Consider this game as forever unfinished.
This has a great prologue but you only can do a single quest once the prologue is over.
This took the dev 3 years....
If he continues at this pace expect a release in 12-15 years... and I am 100% sure that he will throw in the towel before that.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
If he continues at this pace expect a release in 12-15 years... and I am 100% sure that he will throw in the towel before that.
I'm just amazed that the dev still has a subscribestar account and still has 7 subscribers.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
I'm just amazed that the dev still has a subscribestar account and still has 7 subscribers.
Don't get me wrong. This game is really cool.
I love the art. I love the story. I love the game design. I love the overworld. I love the towns shown this far.
I think if this dev would work he deserves a whole lot more subscribers on subscribestar.
But all that good work is worthless and meaningless if there is no progress.
This is another case where the dev wanted to create a giant game and then got stuck on details and worked years just to create a small prologue.... I think he has given up himself since he knows that he can never finish this game in a meaningful way.

He either needs help or he needs to invest more time into his game... If he would just write real progress reports and people would notice that progress is being made I think he would get way more subscribers.... but he will never do it.

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
just be aware that from what I understand, the developer is Russian, which considering what going on right now, and that they previously had a patreon that they had to shut down as patreon cancelled payments to people based in Russia due to sanctions and such

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is there a map of the area available? It gets tiring running around in circles. Thank you.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It is a sad day when a dev changes his game/dream to satisfy the haters of certain tags, NTR, incest, BDSM, rape, etc. This is your baby, not theirs. They have to stop crying long enough to find the delete button on games they don't like. God, what a bunch of babies. Try making your own game, and hopefully, the haters will come out after you too.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
It is a sad day when a dev changes his game/dream to satisfy the haters of certain tags, NTR, incest, BDSM, rape, etc. This is your baby, not theirs. They have to stop crying long enough to find the delete button on games they don't like. God, what a bunch of babies. Try making your own game, and hopefully, the haters will come out after you too.
You are missing the point entirely. This game will never be finished. All those things people either love or hate will never appear in the first place.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
You are missing the point entirely. This game will never be finished. All those things people either love or hate will never appear in the first place.
I did message the Dev last month if he was alright(because Russian) and he said he's been very busy but still working on it and feels bad.
I do love his art but he has still not posted on discord or subscribestar since the message so I will probably just wait another month and then will just unsubscribe.

All I really want is just to see something even if it's just a status update as he was working on doing animations and wanted to make a combat system more than generic RPG maker combat. The animation test from several months back looked great.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
I did message the Dev last month if he was alright(because Russian) and he said he's been very busy but still working on it and feels bad.
I do love his art but he has still not posted on discord or subscribestar since the message so I will probably just wait another month and then will just unsubscribe.

All I really want is just to see something even if it's just a status update as he was working on doing animations and wanted to make a combat system more than generic RPG maker combat. The animation test from several months back looked great.
Everything he has released looks great. The game is great. But it took him 3 years to create a prologue and a 1 mission game that you can speedrun in 5 minutes and even if you go at it slowly will not take more than 1 hour. And from that 1 hour 45 minutes is the prologue.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I think both points can co-exist, both are valid points and one has nothing to do with the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 1Teddy1

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
This conversation is kind of dumb considering the game is probably dead, but you will always piss people off if your premise is to get a harem but then add ntr. The constant arguments in threads is annoying
The people who want to play a harem game don't want to be cucked as it's not like say femdom which has a massive sliding scale between slighly dominant woman all the way to physical pain, ntr, sissification and chastity.
I also only backed the game once NTR was going to be avoidable and only a tiny part of the game as I can't stand that fetish at all.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Well I gave up any hope of this game continuing.
I hope the creator at least starts up an art Patreon so I can at least get art.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Once again, he cannot have a Patreon, because he is Russian, and it will now allow any money to go to him
I know I was subscribed to his subscribestar so I'm well aware and was also the first to link it in the thread.
Sorry I didn't specify the correct platform

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes