RPGM Sweet Reserve [v0.03] [Carroll Inc]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
I don't think that's the case at all, the dev straight up said that they aren't going any deeper with ntr elements.
"It's still like that. I didn't delete the scenes. In the future, the story will focus on the harem (vanilla). NTR will only be in the sidequest to save the mother - in the case of ruin on purpose"
Quote directly from the dev, in other words any NTR is going to be avoidable
She is now a sucubus and needs to fuck to stay alive she says that to mc when u go to sleep after that scene. That scene is different if u have the amulet and u get some action with her. There is no way that she will just come to mc for that and there is no way that the demon guy wont jump her whenever he wants. It is implied that she is getting wrecked off screen. Yes I understand what u want to say and what dev said. I am sure there will be ntr scenes with her where we would have a fight or a choice to make and they will happen if we lose or choose the wrong choice. I am just a bit mad as a incest enjoyer that this is happening to mom. The concept is good and I am for it but thats just me being nitpicky. But when mom came and did it with mc was it a dream or did it happen. I am sure it did happen but the game heavily made it just a dream.

Reactions: Jack_Raf

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
She is now a sucubus and needs to fuck to stay alive she says that to mc when u go to sleep after that scene. That scene is different if u have the amulet and u get some action with her. There is no way that she will just come to mc for that and there is no way that the demon guy wont jump her whenever he wants. It is implied that she is getting wrecked off screen. Yes I understand what u want to say and what dev said. I am sure there will be ntr scenes with her where we would have a fight or a choice to make and they will happen if we lose or choose the wrong choice. I am just a bit mad as a incest enjoyer that this is happening to mom. The concept is good and I am for it but thats just me being nitpicky. But when mom came and did it with mc was it a dream or did it happen. I am sure it did happen but the game heavily made it just a dream.
"I'm going to focus on the vanilla-harem component and not bloat the game. But the hero's mom is still a succubus and there will be a series of quests with her where the MC will either be with her himself or the NTR scenario."
Direct from the dev. You get a choice, either do her yourself or others will. It's not there yet, but it will be.

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
"I'm going to focus on the vanilla-harem component and not bloat the game. But the hero's mom is still a succubus and there will be a series of quests with her where the MC will either be with her himself or the NTR scenario."
Direct from the dev. You get a choice, either do her yourself or others will. It's not there yet, but it will be.
That is what I said and I think its a really good idea. I dont think I saw a concept like this in other games. I just dont think u understood what I tried to say. It only bugs me that there is a huge possibility that the mom i constantly getting fucked while we do our things and follow our story. I am not talking about the game content and scenes shown. We will get them when we get them and the choice is ours. I got this idea when she said I need to have sex and I need to go now pretty much saying im getting fucked from time to time. Thats all taught.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
That is what I said and I think its a really good idea. I dont think I saw a concept like this in other games. I just dont think u understood what I tried to say. It only bugs me that there is a huge possibility that the mom i constantly getting fucked while we do our things and follow our story. I am not talking about the game content and scenes shown. We will get them when we get them and the choice is ours. I got this idea when she said I need to have sex and I need to go now pretty much saying im getting fucked from time to time. Thats all taught.
I totally can see why you would think that, but there is no reason why the dev would backpedal on the unavoidably ntr he originally put in, just to put in more of it. Especially considering the backlash he got for having it at all. On discord he said ALL of the more extreme fetishes will be optional, so for now people who don't like ntr (like me) have nothing to fear as it will be completely optional. Unless the dev decides to change that decision. I don't really see that happening.
For those people into ntr you should know that the dev is making a second, unrelated, game at some point that is focused on it.

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
ay bruv whats the ntr outside yo mom banging someone in your dream? and spying on the hot maid, where the hell is she btw? she went with the noble mf?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes