RPGM Sweet Reserve [v0.03] [Carroll Inc]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
It's interesting game and have decent illustration, Just need more emotion with the hotz scenes interaction, so it doesn't look like faster than the flash...lol
But anyway there is some suggestion for me regarding some points in the game, like try adding some detail with the quest journal or simply make 2nd dialogue active for NPC with short explanation of current quest do not mute the NPC after accept a quest from her/him.

Also for the quest to avoid monsters, I hope you can tidy more some obstacle objects on the map. Because avoid lots of fast monster like that is so very frustrating when you get stuck in every part of the map because of random placement of the trees... And also last but not least make the event of small animal like frog or butterfly as "through" or with priority "below/above character". It's not funny if we can't go through when we walking just because a tiny frog/butterfly is in front of our way...lol

And lastly... I don't have a problem with the concept, you choose harem for this one as main focus and I don't mind with NTR as well, as long as it's avoidable. Because solid harem plot never matched with NTR solid plot... And make one of them non-solid plot is nice move and make it still acceptable I guess... Anyway there is still bugs and errors but I believe that it will be fixed eventually... And good luck dev never abandon this nice game. (y)

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
You know? A good way to make the futa scenes pass a lot better is if you turn the hero into a huge titted futa himself, right? Just saying.

How's the incest and ntr in this game? I heard it's optional but I keep reading it's somewhat forced? What's going on?

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
You know? A good way to make the futa scenes pass a lot better is if you turn the hero into a huge titted futa himself, right? Just saying.

How's the incest and ntr in this game? I heard it's optional but I keep reading it's somewhat forced? What's going on?
There was a scene at the end of the prologue where your mother gets fucked, but if you have an amulet if skips the scene.
There is an oversight with the dialogue where even if you stop if from occurring your character still mentions it.
The game is going to focus on harem and the only NTR will be between your mom and the demon lord if you purposely allow it to happen by failing/not fucking your mom. Your mom being fucked was originally mandatory, but now is optional from now on.

Any comments after this either pro or anti NTR I would recommend not sperging about this decision as the mods already had to delete a bunch of slap fighting and arguing from both sides.

Let's all just either enjoy the game or silently choose to not follow the game and hit the ignore thread button

Reactions: Aton and ddaydream

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I love this guys art and I hope I can one day actually support him monetarily

I do hope he improves on map navigation though

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
There was a scene at the end of the prologue where your mother gets fucked, but if you have an amulet if skips the scene.
There is an oversight with the dialogue where even if you stop if from occurring your character still mentions it.
The game is going to focus on harem and the only NTR will be between your mom and the demon lord if you purposely allow it to happen by failing/not fucking your mom. Your mom being fucked was originally mandatory, but now is optional from now on.

Any comments after this either pro or anti NTR I would recommend not sperging about this decision as the mods already had to delete a bunch of slap fighting and arguing from both sides.

Let's all just either enjoy the game or silently choose to not follow the game and hit the ignore thread button
So basically, if I understand correctly, you have to choose between incest or "ntr" (I honestly don't consider someone banging your mom NTR, unless you're into incest). Meaning that technically incest is unavoidable because the MC has romantic/sexual feelings for his mother. Only NTR is apparently avoidable.

Alright. That's all I wanted to know. Thanks, mate.

Reactions: Belphegor007

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
So basically, if I understand correctly, you have to choose between incest or "ntr" (I honestly don't consider someone banging your mom NTR, unless you're into incest). Meaning that technically incest is unavoidable because the MC has romantic/sexual feelings for his mother. Only NTR is apparently avoidable.

Alright. That's all I wanted to know. Thanks, mate.
The person banging your mom also kind of destroyed your family, is evil, and corrupted your mother into a demon

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
ok so if i get the amulet the mom will be with mc is that right?
No, she just wont turn into a demon right away and wont get fucked in front of u. U will get a scene with her when u go to sleep but she will be fucked all the time but it will be off screen.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
No, she just wont turn into a demon right away and wont get fucked in front of u. U will get a scene with her when u go to sleep but she will be fucked all the time but it will be off screen.
I don't think that's the case at all, the dev straight up said that they aren't going any deeper with ntr elements.
"It's still like that. I didn't delete the scenes. In the future, the story will focus on the harem (vanilla). NTR will only be in the sidequest to save the mother - in the case of ruin on purpose"
Quote directly from the dev, in other words any NTR is going to be avoidable

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes