RPGM Sweet Reserve [v0.03] [Carroll Inc]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
So are they still working on the game?
Also I doubt they look here anymore, but they could try subscribestar as paypal banned them years ago so there is nothing to pressure them besides the banks.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
why is it still tagged as abandoned when they literally just updated the game?
Release date was August of last year we just go it super late.
Also the patreon was just shut down, because they are Russian so they can't withdraw money. It should have an on hold tag, but I you would have to talk with the mods about that and I doubt the developer cares much as they never showed up here again after the initial version.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I guess they are looking for alternatives to paypal on twitter .
I don't use social media so if anyone cares enough to potentially have development resume and knows alternatives you could try tweeting him suggestions.
You could try mentioning subscribestar as well

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
I don't use social media so if anyone cares enough to potentially have development resume and knows alternatives you could try tweeting him suggestions.
Ok i am on it we dont want this game abandoned. I am definitely helping him no matter what.

simak42

Feb 1, 2018
Even if he creates a page there, he will not be able to withdraw money. Due to sanctions, Russian cards are not serviced.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Belphegor007

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
So. What happens to the development of the game? Is it truly abandoned like it says here, or the dev is still working on it?

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
I dont know guys i cant send him money. I just know dollor no longer work for him now if u wanna pay then we have to pay in rubel russian currency. Russia only takes payment in rubel now. And i dont have any rubel. Just tell him in Twitter if any of you guys get to talk to him that me and my friends are trying to help so dont quit what he is doing okay

Reactions: Dopplyn
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes