RPGM Sweet Reserve [v0.03] [Carroll Inc]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
is this game dead?
last news is from november...don't know if it's about the game or just a random thing that the dev did(he made an art about an insectoid girl) so...wait until 4th february...but personally i think that yes the game is dead

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
last news is from november...don't know if it's about the game or just a random thing that the dev did(he made an art about an insectoid girl) so...wait until 4th february...but personally i think that yes the game is dead
sad, i rly liked idea and art, since town of passion is completed, there is not so many games like this

Reactions: TalGames

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Why TOMORROW is so special?
3 months rule

a game can be considered(and will be tagged) abandoned only after three exact months since last news posted(it doesn't matter if the news isn't about the game)

i did the math and by tomorrow this game CAN be considered abandoned

datlegods

Jan 29, 2020
3 months rule

a game can be considered(and will be tagged) abandoned only after three exact months since last news posted(it doesn't matter if the news isn't about the game)

i did the math and by tomorrow this game CAN be considered abandoned
well today is 8/2. anythings new?

toxicduo

Jul 27, 2020
Seems like removing the ntr didn't help anything, forgot this game existed came back to see it dead damn. i had a feeling this was gonna happen when the developer said they were going to make two games instead of one now because of a ntr debate honestly gotta stop listening to some of these people most wont give you a cent even if you make the changes they ask for just puts more work on the table, i think having it optional always works for both sides in the end.

MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
After 5 mins of digging I found that the dev has liked on artstation. At least they didn't die.

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
I had this in my watch list waiting for some content, never really got to play it, do I bother or delete it and carry on?

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Seems like removing the ntr didn't help anything, forgot this game existed came back to see it dead damn. i had a feeling this was gonna happen when the developer said they were going to make two games instead of one now because of a ntr debate honestly gotta stop listening to some of these people most wont give you a cent even if you make the changes they ask for just puts more work on the table, i think having it optional always works for both sides in the end.
the game never got a update after the announcement. so no one actually knew what was going to happen and never got the chance to. and if anything it wasnt more work, it was less as the side quests were removed. you acting like removing ntr hurts games, look what happened to taffy tales and knightly passions after they adjusted their intros

toxicduo

Jul 27, 2020
the game never got a update after the announcement. so no one actually knew what was going to happen and never got the chance to. and if anything it wasnt more work, it was less as the side quests were removed. you acting like removing ntr hurts games, look what happened to taffy tales and knightly passions after they adjusted their intros
Removing ntr doesn't hurt all games but in this instance where you go from having optional ntr to a completing new game is definitely more work than just having a few side quest, would you rather have to work on two games and come up with ideas for both or just one ? Also taffy tales removed the ntr temporarily and said it would be one of the last things they worked on, been awhile since i played it or looked at the progress but i think darnell actually got a slight ntr scene with the mom in one of the updates. i dont know nothing about knightly passions but you are right about this game never being updated since then so there's no real answer as to what happened to the development.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Removing ntr doesn't hurt all games but in this instance where you go from having optional ntr to a completing new game is definitely more work than just having a few side quest, would you rather have to work on two games and come up with ideas for both or just one ? Also taffy tales removed the ntr temporarily and said it would be one of the last things they worked on, been awhile since i played it or looked at the progress but i think darnell actually got a slight ntr scene with the mom in one of the updates. i dont know nothing about knightly passions but you are right about this game never being updated since then so there's no real answer as to what happened to the development.
except that game was never made, so there was never more work. who know if that game would have ever even happened if he stuck with this and you can look at the rise of taffy tales, it grew exponentially when the ntr was culled and you can even see the devs admit it. even if it does come back it will be after the game got popular. focusing on the core of your game instead of content that works against the main theme is almost always the best idea

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes