RPGM Sweet Reserve [v0.03] [Carroll Inc]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

toxicduo

Jul 27, 2020
the game never got a update after the announcement. so no one actually knew what was going to happen and never got the chance to. and if anything it wasnt more work, it was less as the side quests were removed. you acting like removing ntr hurts games, look what happened to taffy tales and knightly passions after they adjusted their intros
Removing ntr doesn't hurt all games but in this instance where you go from having optional ntr to a completing new game is definitely more work than just having a few side quest, would you rather have to work on two games and come up with ideas for both or just one ? Also taffy tales removed the ntr temporarily and said it would be one of the last things they worked on, been awhile since i played it or looked at the progress but i think darnell actually got a slight ntr scene with the mom in one of the updates. i dont know nothing about knightly passions but you are right about this game never being updated since then so there's no real answer as to what happened to the development.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Removing ntr doesn't hurt all games but in this instance where you go from having optional ntr to a completing new game is definitely more work than just having a few side quest, would you rather have to work on two games and come up with ideas for both or just one ? Also taffy tales removed the ntr temporarily and said it would be one of the last things they worked on, been awhile since i played it or looked at the progress but i think darnell actually got a slight ntr scene with the mom in one of the updates. i dont know nothing about knightly passions but you are right about this game never being updated since then so there's no real answer as to what happened to the development.
except that game was never made, so there was never more work. who know if that game would have ever even happened if he stuck with this and you can look at the rise of taffy tales, it grew exponentially when the ntr was culled and you can even see the devs admit it. even if it does come back it will be after the game got popular. focusing on the core of your game instead of content that works against the main theme is almost always the best idea

Zenix

Mar 20, 2018
welp his patreon is pretty much dead so... On the other hand it happens from time to time. I mean devs returning to develop the game, but we'll see i guess. Kinda liked that one.

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
Best art ever ever . Need more content though. One of the best arts I've seen overall. Hope this game comes alive if it does its gonna be if of the core game around here. Perhaps i should join his discord channel if there is any. Willing to subscribe to see this game grow. Instead of tower of trample.

Reactions: red dragon Emperor
Aug 20, 2019
Best art ever ever . Need more content though. One of the best arts I've seen overall. Hope this game comes alive if it does its gonna be if of the core game around here. Perhaps i should join his discord channel if there is any. Willing to subscribe to see this game grow. Instead of tower of trample.
im down want to see more of it but whats the discord channel

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
I played the new update. There is at least 1 scene with helen. Might be more(at least 1 with each master you choose). Hope for more updates

Hock1337

Jul 18, 2018
The creator is from Russia,Patreon blocked payments for russian devs,so he closed it,i had a dialogue with him,and he said that he`ll think about platforms where we can support him.

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
Man i gotta say ivy is hot as hell. I wish there was and event where i got to taste here juicy pûssy. Its dream come true or even her ass too.its just sad will there be even more scene of it. I am so depressed right now

Reactions: Apulonir
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes