RPGM Sweet Reserve [v0.03] [Carroll Inc]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
why does it says female protagonist? I thought it was only male protagonist.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
I just went through last couple of posts here and read that his Patreon was shutdown because he's a Russian,bruh what kind of immense faggotry is this on Patreon's part:FacePalm:.Looked up his Sub.star page and how in the fuck is a man supposed to make a game with only 35$ a month.I know bitching about this here on a Pirate platform is extremely retarded,since I myself have never given any monetary support to the projects that I like on here...Still malding af:HideThePain:.Hope Sub.star gains more popularity in the future or atleast Patreon stops hurting small time creator over global bullshit.

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
I just went through last couple of posts here and read that his Patreon was shutdown because he's a Russian,bruh what kind of immense faggotry is this on Patreon's part:FacePalm:.Looked up his Sub.star page and how in the fuck is a man supposed to make a game with only 35$ a month.I know bitching about this here on a Pirate platform is extremely retarded,since I myself have never given any monetary support to the projects that I like on here...Still malding af:HideThePain:.Hope Sub.star gains more popularity in the future or atleast Patreon stops hurting small time creator over global bullshit.
True that dude completely on your side. I dont want this game to die. Well i did what i can but idk about others even exchange currency to rubel just for him. Since he is in patreon now i subbed him idk that helped him or not.

Reactions: RayBar

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Patreon didn't get shutdown because of being Russian; he shut it down because Russians can't receive funds because of sanctions.
Of course there really isn't any real difference in how it effects getting funding ultimately

While I am one of the people funding him I understand why a bunch of people aren't because he hasn't released that many updates but I love his art and the fetishes (minus NTR but that is optional so I don't have to see it).

Reactions: Dremo and RayBar

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
All those hopeful reviews from 2021 a few months after the first version of this game released.
Now it's April 2023 and nearly nothing got done. You see sparks of life on his subscribestar but I would label this game abandoned... It is as good as dead and even after 2 years you can finish this game 100% in under 1 hour. The stuff that is in the game is usually just distracting, huge, empty maps that make you think you are playing a game when in fact you are only looking at empty houses, useless shops, and NPC's without any kind of dialogue.
This game is beautiful in many ways but at this pace it is as good as dead.
Sad but true...

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes