• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Onhold Sweet Sweet Adventures [v0.3.2.1] [HoneyBeer]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
why would you disable auto and rollback features that are built into renpy?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Rollback can really easily break the game... if you skip dialogues by accident, use history.
are you the dev? in that case you should ask the mods for a developer tag.

also i would suggest having a discord channel for ease bug reports.

===
bug in 0.3.2.0:
in the attached save if I go to the stable I have a conversation with a woman I never met before, the conversation makes it clear that she is angry at me for what happened on our first meeting... which did not yet happen

in the same save, daisy's hint tells me to chop wood. but clicking on chop wood tells me I already chopped all the wood and there is nothing to do.

Jan 2, 2022
Join us on the
are you the dev? in that case you should ask the mods for a developer tag.

also i would suggest having a discord channel for ease bug reports.

===
bug in 0.3.2.0:
in the attached save if I go to the stable I have a conversation with a woman I never met before, the conversation makes it clear that she is angry at me for what happened on our first meeting... which did not yet happen

in the same save, daisy's hint tells me to chop wood. but clicking on chop wood tells me I already chopped all the wood and there is nothing to do.
We've gout our Discord, can you join us? We would like to talk about this bug further.

Reactions: mrttao
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes