3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
"I really do love you... but I won’t forgive you if you try to run away."

Robin Hawkins’s life is falling apart. Stuck in a stagnant marriage with his unaffectionate wife, Sally, and estranged from his teenaged daughter, Melody, Robin seeks solace in the arms of a mysterious younger woman whom he meets on a late night walk: a bewitching cat-eared beauty called Bell.

Bell is not, however, the (cat)girl of Robin’s dreams, as he first fancied – and, the more time he spends with her, the more assured he becomes that Bell comes, instead, from his worst nightmares.

Now that Robin has fallen for Bell’s charms, he finds himself ensnared by her. He longs to escape her clutches, and to salvage matters with his wife and his daughter before things are too late – but some mistakes are impossible to forget, and some sins can never be forgotten.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-22
Release Date: 2022-12-01
Developer: ebi-hime -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: Short (2-10 hours)
Store:
Prequel: Sweetest Monster
Size: 630 MB
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Compressed Win/Mac*: -

*This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk
Thank you, SymbolicSalad for sharing.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
I must say, that i love those sad/romantic/tragic/weird sometimes stories.
Art is really good.

Too bad it was not longer + lots of choices, possibilities, routs, multiple endings etc...
I would love to play it again if it were like that :)

Reactions: Arcane666

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Absolutely loved the first one, it was the perfect definition of a underrated gem, it had a very sombre, creepy atmosphere going on and there's really something special about ebi-hime's stories.
Can't believe it got a sequel tho as it's ending was, well, quite special shall we say ?
This is bound to be good.

And wow, the art is fantastic, it was never bad by any stretch of the imagination but this is some major improvement.

ewafvirus

Jan 9, 2019
Oh shit, I remember the one prior to this one. It's all kinds of fucked up a the end. Now I have to check out how this ends since I enjoyed the first one.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes