4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I really hope that the beginning of part 2 is as I thought before, with the focus on FOG, because if Asuna turns into a whore in the real world right after the first sex, it would be frustrating for the construction of this game. So Inoda must use FOG to have conscious sex with Asuna raising the idea that it's not a big betrayal if it's in-game sex, but it will influence sex to happen again in the real world.
Agree with you. A theme of SAO was how real a world is depends on how you perceive it. If Asuna in the beginning sees FOG as not real so nothing she does there has any consequence, then she would be willing to go wild with Inoda there. Then eventually she can't see the difference between the world and that is when starts accepting wild actions in the real world. SAO's game world mechanics are so unique and interesting from a story-perspective it is a waste not use it for drama.

Like in the beginning I do not understand if Inoda could kiss and finger Asuna then why needed her permission (which he got through Kirito) to allow penetration. So if Inoda could get access to Asuna's account, he could impersonate her and cause drama with Kirito in game. Hell if Inoda and Asuna really wanted to get freaky, they could switch accounts and experience reverse roles in sex. These scenarios are possible in game world, I don't know any games that do that and it would be awesome to see it.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
no matter what they do, asuna still can't live a day without getting nailed to inoda's pole, and it looks like there will be suguha and asuna's beach event with inoda and hebishima so that means they will share partners xd

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I don't know is it bug or not, the first time in rat dungeon inoda need kirito to unlock asuna's ethics lock in order to fuck her but the second time in bandit's camp he can ignore the lock and go straight for it? :unsure:

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
I don't know is it bug or not, the first time in rat dungeon inoda need kirito to unlock asuna's ethics lock in order to fuck her but the second time in bandit's camp he can ignore the lock and go straight for it? :unsure:
not a bug, the lock is unlocked by some code, and it's usable.

Reactions: Animefan_09

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Not a bug since he already got the permission so he does not need to get it again. Unless Kirito told Asuna and she took away their permission. I am not sure why kissing and fingering is okay without permission though.

Reactions: Animefan_09

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
But you will share eventually right? xD
The guy was confused. He thought I was sharing from the post about the game CG pack. Since it was a pack, he thought there was more. But I was sharing from the Progress Report post and I already shared everything.

When there is more maybe me or someone else will share. This game is too hot not to.

Reactions: Queen_Nothing
Apr 5, 2022
The guy was confused. He thought I was sharing from the post about the game CG pack. Since it was a pack, he thought there was more. But I was sharing from the Progress Report post and I already shared everything.

When there is more maybe me or someone else will share. This game is too hot not to.
I thought about it before, I visualized the progress gifs before and I think I'll stop now, because I realized that the last update the gifs give away a lot of the scenes that will be in the update, which generates a break in the surprise, of course that it's my current opinion, but it loses a bit of fun when I went to play the update and I already knew about certain cgs.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I thought about it before, I visualized the progress gifs before and I think I'll stop now, because I realized that the last update the gifs give away a lot of the scenes that will be in the update, which generates a break in the surprise, of course that it's my current opinion, but it loses a bit of fun when I went to play the update and I already knew about certain cgs.
Agreed.

Apr 5, 2022
So you will now ignore all posts from the dev about Progress so you don't deprived yourself the surprise of the next update? That would make you a be very disciplined person.
in fact it's only about the images that it shows in preview, I relate to the scenes that we're going to see but if we keep seeing previews all the time, when we go to play the game we'll know about several scenes, but that's my opinion, because the last update previews gave away the scenes a lot.

Reactions: Toushiro

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
in fact it's only about the images that it shows in preview, I relate to the scenes that we're going to see but if we keep seeing previews all the time, when we go to play the game we'll know about several scenes, but that's my opinion, because the last update previews gave away the scenes a lot.
in fact there are already several gifs or loose scenes that seem to be in the second part, like inoda fucking asuna in the shower at school and at the beach and if you have seen his previous works it is possible that there is a couple exchange with hebishima and suguha.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

Ups, and what was the report, apart from no game this month wich we already knew from previous comments, i personally don't mind, i sometimes think this pressure to release updates each month can be really tough in the devs

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
som1 upload Scaha game (early fujino's game)
the original game its in full chinese
if anyone want play it be careful its heavily MTL
this game came out waaaay before chainsaw man an SAO

at the time the koikatsu Hidden NTR scene blew people away despite the game need MTL Tool
for story purpose play Scaha game 1st then play the sequel which is Sakura

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Hey does anyone know how does the creator add 3d into rpg game and is there plugin that allows it also how does he add Asuna full 3d image instead of portrait?

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes