4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Here are the bonus scenes from Saikey's release. These are non-canon scenes so they do not fit into the game.

The 3rd scene I remember from his Pixiv account before the nuke. So much for "dev created for our version only". Enjoy.
Only video?, i thought it was full scenes with dialogue, kind of like APBLU bonuses scenes, still half of those look to me like they could have been implemented, although the one shwere Asuna dressesup maybe not, i have to remember WHEN she dressed like that but maybe it could have been a BADEND during one of the dates? When Inoda "saved" her maybe?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Only video?, i thought it was full scenes with dialogue, kind of like APBLU bonuses scenes, still half of those look to me like they could have been implemented, although the one shwere Asuna dressesup maybe not, i have to remember WHEN she dressed like that but maybe it could have been a BADEND during one of the dates? When Inoda "saved" her maybe?
Don't try to fit those scenes in the game. They are just non-canon scenes made for fun or just for this release. I knew they were only videos so I did not expect APBLU level bonus scenes but having only GIFs in video form was a little disappointing. But hey they are free so no one should complaint.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
NOOOOOOO Not enough characters for "Cuckito"!
LMAO, such a reaction for something so silly, I don't know if I should praise you or facepalm XD

I wasn't really expecting much of the so-called 'extra scenes', they seem about what I expected of being things on the level of the unused gifs he put on Pixiv before he had to delete everything, so yeah, as mentioned it's very likely he had to put those out when he was in the middle of all this shit so I'm not surprised is nothing more complex.

Now back to wait for Part 2's update...

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
LMAO, such a reaction for something so silly, I don't know if I should praise you or facepalm XD
This is a big deal. This was part of the reason I wanted to buy the game despite the game being here already. The Chat-GPT translation was fine so Saikey did not really add anything. Also the character limit was off by ONE CHARACTER! It is like the game was taunting me. :mad:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I can upload part 2 myselfm saikey version on the other hand...
Ah good then, still its like they are asking and not even letting people play what they bought lol

I mean sure maybe someone is the kind of person to share it before playing but those people will do it without anyone asking anyway.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
This is a big deal. This was part of the reason I wanted to buy the game despite the game being here already. The Chat-GPT translation was fine so Saikey did not really add anything. Also the character limit was off by ONE CHARACTER! It is like the game was taunting me. :mad:
Maybe if you ask in their discord channel they will change it?

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Here are the bonus scenes from Saikey's release. These are non-canon scenes so they do not fit into the game.

The 3rd scene I remember from his Pixiv account before the nuke. So much for "dev created for our version only". Enjoy.
the third one simply the difference is that now he put a condom on the previous one he didn't have one.

Reactions: Tthvgfg
Dec 31, 2017
highly doubt it will be today, i's already almost 3:00 am in Tokyo.
he also did tell the he will post one more update the day before release, and there was none yet, which makes me think there won't be an update tomorrow either

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
update will be next week lol
Most likely, Fujino mentioned wanting to add a few things and scenes (looks like he was hit with a bit of inspiration) but he also probably didn't want to release at the same time as Saikey and even wanted to do it after.

Some people may play the english version of part 1 now for the first time and look forward to the update now so its a smart move if so. I just hope is on monday or wednesday at the latest xD

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes