4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Correct me if i'm wrong but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If i'm correct i wouldn't really call it a "handwave" since we could always flash back at some point to show exactly what Inoda did, maybe it would even spoil some interesting stuff if we would know ahead of time.
I wasn't saying "handwaved" in a negative way, just that we wouldn't actually have to deal with it happening in the main story as "it already happened", that's all (Yes, it was teased near the end of Part 1, but it was assumed that storyline would carry on to the sequel, Fujino instead seems to have made it just a thing that happened during the timeskip, given all those Blog Entries showing Inoda slowly corrupting Asuna's mom into his sex slave, at least at first glance). That way Asuna's mom can be used right away as Inoda's pawn to facilitate whatever he plans for Asuna without having to dedicate main story parts to her being corrupted.

Reactions: MeepMoop123

TommyTommy

May 5, 2020
Where there is a weekend, there is the beginning of the next week. Where there is next week, there is the end of the month. Honestly. Well, the first days of next month... suddenly The translation is broken, the engine doesn't work, the content wasn't delivered. Not the first time.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Where there is a weekend, there is the beginning of the next week. Where there is next week, there is the end of the month. Honestly. Well, the first days of next month... suddenly The translation is broken, the engine doesn't work, the content wasn't delivered. Not the first time.
If there is another delay I will remember you were the one who jinxed us. :mad:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I wasn't saying "handwaved" in a negative way, just that we wouldn't actually have to deal with it happening in the main story as "it already happened", that's all (Yes, it was teased near the end of Part 1, but it was assumed that storyline would carry on to the sequel, Fujino instead seems to have made it just a thing that happened during the timeskip, given all those Blog Entries showing Inoda slowly corrupting Asuna's mom into his sex slave, at least at first glance). That way Asuna's mom can be used right away as Inoda's pawn to facilitate whatever he plans for Asuna without having to dedicate main story parts to her being corrupted.
The Asuna's mom taming handled offscreen can be interpreted as a good or bad thing. It is good if you don't like the side stories like Suguha's plot and instead want Fuijino to focus on the Inoda & Asuna plot. It is bad if this is a sign he wants to finish the story soon so he is quickly going passing non-essential events.

Way too early to know for sure of course. But with Asuna's stormy night POV changing to flashbacks and the mom's taming not being a full story like Suguha's, I feel it is a sign that Fujino is either trimming the fat to focus the main couple or speeding toward the ending.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The Asuna's mom taming handled offscreen can be interpreted as a good or bad thing. It is good if you don't like the side stories like Suguha's plot and instead want Fuijino to focus on the Inoda & Asuna plot. It is bad if this is a sign he wants to finish the story soon so he is quickly going passing non-essential events.

Way too early to know for sure of course. But with Asuna's stormy night POV changing to flashbacks and the mom's taming not being a full story like Suguha's, I feel it is a sign that Fujino is either trimming the fat to focus the main couple or speeding toward the ending.
Ironically, as someone that actually likes Suguha more than Asuna and isn't even particularly a fan of NTR I actually liked her sidestory more than the main one, piece of shit Sempai aside, because the Hentai was great, so I can't say things without being biased, but hey, at least Inoda now has a massive advantage that allows him to 'manipulate' Asuna faster so that should allow for the plot to go smoother XP (Also really hope he's not speeding, not after basically implying Sinon will show up and Liz being confirmed too in this one, I would at least want they to have one proper scene each. Granted, my main wish would be an Asuna x Suguha threesome but I acknowledge that's extremely unlikely to happen sadly)

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Ironically, as someone that actually likes Suguha more than Asuna and isn't even particularly a fan of NTR I actually liked her sidestory more than the main one, piece of shit Sempai aside, because the Hentai was great, so I can't say things without being biased, but hey, at least Inoda now has a massive advantage that allows him to 'manipulate' Asuna faster so that should allow for the plot to go smoother XP (Also really hope he's not speeding, not after basically implying Sinon will show up and Liz being confirmed too in this one, I would at least want they to have one proper scene each. Granted, my main wish would be an Asuna x Suguha threesome but I acknowledge that's extremely unlikely to happen sadly)
that we will have double penetration is a fact but we don't know who it could be asuna, suguha or the mother or in sao

Reactions: curuchett

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Now we know for sure the dev has a day job and does game development on the side. If he gets enough supporters then maybe he can quit his day job and do game development full-time.
That would be ideal, mind you they would need a lot of support since Japan isn't cheap to live in aparently. Pity he doesn't live in venezuela or colombia, etc, here it would only take 600$, maybe even less depending of variables, to live well xD

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Now for my own speculation: apart from flashback (or blog videos) we won't see much Asuna x Inda stuff this time, most of their focus will be in Asuna trying to distanc eherself and how Inoda traps her again, maybe a few scenes with Cuckito to have her be sexualy frustrated, and of course stuff with the mom and maybe Lisbeth.

Most sex scenes apart from flashback will probably be with Asuna's mom, basically we will fap to that while fujino advance the plot so to speak.

PS: this doesn't include scenes in the FOG game, anyhting goes there xD

Reactions: kinglionheart

Olerme

Jun 16, 2020
Now for my own speculation: apart from flashback (or blog videos) we won't see much Asuna x Inda stuff this time, most of their focus will be in Asuna trying to distanc eherself and how Inoda traps her again, maybe a few scenes with Cuckito to have her be sexualy frustrated, and of course stuff with the mom and maybe Lisbeth.

Most sex scenes apart from flashback will probably be with Asuna's mom, basically we will fap to that while fujino advance the plot so to speak.

PS: this doesn't include scenes in the FOG game, anyhting goes there xD
Yeah. After looking at the blog stuff and reading it the best guess I got is that inoda is gonna fuck asunas mom(in cosplay to hide identity for awhile) and maybe lisbeth and since these people are close to asuna she’s gonna keep stumbling upon it until she can’t handle it anymore.
Is that one translator guy around though I really would like to see his translations of the blog teaser. I did my own and some things seem intentionally vague and that plus the language barrier meant I felt like I didn’t get much out of it.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Dant3lion

Jan 16, 2021
Hello. Can anybody help with a bug?
When I try to open pre- last scene from Asuna's room, I become invisible.
What is it and how to solve it?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah. After looking at the blog stuff and reading it the best guess I got is that inoda is gonna fuck asunas mom(in cosplay to hide identity for awhile) and maybe lisbeth and since these people are close to asuna she’s gonna keep stumbling upon it until she can’t handle it anymore.
Who else wants to see Inoda dress up as a overweight knockoff Black Swordsman when fucking Asuna and Asuna's mom?

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
My theory is that Asuna at first will try to get away from Inoda, but she won't forget the tremendous baton he has down below.If there were more sex scenes between them, it would be in SAO since it could innoda deceive her that they only do it in the game and not in real life, but that way she will become more corrupted.

Olerme

Jun 16, 2020
Who else wants to see Inoda dress up as a overweight knockoff Black Swordsman when fucking Asuna and Asuna's mom?
Might be the most peak NTR idea i've ever heard of in my entire life. Throw in a combat section were he has all kiritos moves but they do no damage and he just fucks asuna and I think we've achieved black hole levels of pure concentrated NTR.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes