4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

dolorz141

Feb 2, 2022
But why are there exclusive scenes that aren't there in the game we have here?
because giving the company that licensed, translated, advertised, and published your game is a nice thing to do. patreon supporters are not entitled to a finished product

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
because giving the company that licensed, translated, advertised, and published your game is a nice thing to do. patreon supporters are not entitled to a finished product
This is something that happens when music gets imported and sold in Japan too. The reason why so many western albums have bonus songs in their Japanese release is the cost of selling those CDs is higher in Japan so they tend to add in an extra song or two. This is basically the inverse even if it's technically a CN to EN translation.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I am a Klein fan. He was nothing but a bro to Kirito so I want him to have fun with girls without hurting Kirito. If Klein must have a NTR route, I rather have a scenario where Klein chooses hoes before bros. Klein would rather play with girls instead of hanging with Kirito so Kirito is left alone. So the girls NTRed Klein away from Kirito. A better twist NTR story! No need to recycle Hebishima's story.
I mean, that would be an "interesting" twist, but we know it won't happen, Fujino is going for the "illusion of NTR" by clearly twisting things to go "look at all the girls who were interested in Kirito in Canon now getting fucked by other men", so I doubt Klein is gonna be used in any way that isn't "the loser friend who doesn't get any" or "the one fucking Alice" (I personally don't care much because with how OOC everyone is in this game Alice is the biggest one for obvious reasons, she was added to the game as an outright OC rather than just being a very warped version of her Canon-self so I don't care that much what happens to her XP). Like I said before, this is an aspect that seems to be universal in most SAO NTR that involve the non-Asuna girls and that makes me sad that there aren't more "Reverse NTR" SAO doujins in general :p

No i mean she obviously would still be the town bicycle or fall to the criminals, etc but it would be better in my opinion if during her case she and Klein get together. Before she gets fucked, again since i think she already has.

Right now she may or may not be a sut, but clearly she and Klein aren't an item and she barely tolerates him, it would be interesting to see her opinion of him change but then turns out he can't satisfy her? That could be another hot scenario, that she tries to stay loyal but can't.

Anyway is still too early and it can go many ways.
LOL,that ain't happening, Fujino very clearly had her meet Kirito with a super-cliche "saving her from getting raped" scene so she would immediately get interested in him, she's clearly another of the "Not-NTR" targets because universally everything must go horrible in Kirito's life XD Klein is a lot more likely to be her exclusive "NTR dude" than this happen.

• Haha
Reactions: Animefan_09

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I mean, that would be an "interesting" twist, but we know it won't happen, Fujino is going for the "illusion of NTR" by clearly twisting things to go "look at all the girls who were interested in Kirito in Canon now getting fucked by other men", so I doubt Klein is gonna be used in any way that isn't "the loser friend who doesn't get any" or "the one fucking Alice" (I personally don't care much because with how OOC everyone is in this game Alice is the biggest one for obvious reasons, she was added to the game as an outright OC rather than just being a very warped version of her Canon-self so I don't care that much what happens to her XP). Like I said before, this is an aspect that seems to be universal in most SAO NTR that involve the non-Asuna girls and that makes me sad that there aren't more "Reverse NTR" SAO doujins in general :p
Personally im not so sure about that, there is some stuff in the story that makes me think that it might not be as easy or clear cut as we might think right now.
Don't get me wrong its probably more likely that it well be something more "Normal" in terms of the story (which would be fine btw), but there is also some stuff that makes me question if there isn't more going on. Its also just a 0.1 version so its super tough to be sure of anything in terms of progression and story right now.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Personally im not so sure about that, there is some stuff in the story that makes me think that it might not be as easy or clear cut as we might think right now.
Don't get me wrong its probably more likely that it well be something more "Normal" in terms of the story (which would be fine btw), but there is also some stuff that makes me question if there isn't more going on. Its also just a 0.1 version so its super tough to be sure of anything in terms of progression and story right now.
Fair enough on the still-on-0.1v story-side, I'm just going off how things clearly went in Part 1 with how things were twisted specifically so Suguha's entire plot was as "NTR-feeling" as possible towards Kirito, and how cliche the first meeting with Kirito and Alice was specifically engineered to be, but there could indeed be plot-twists later, I just personally don't see any hint of them right now (And it doesn't help certain key aspects of how the side-plots were gonna go may or may not be completely altered if the "get rid of Hebishima" choice won).

Reactions: MeepMoop123

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Fair enough on the still-on-0.1v story-side, I'm just going off how things clearly went in Part 1 with how things were twisted specifically so Suguha's entire plot was as "NTR-feeling" as possible towards Kirito, and how cliche the first meeting with Kirito and Alice was specifically engineered to be, but there could indeed be plot-twists later, I just personally don't see any hint of them right now (And it doesn't help certain key aspects of how the side-plots were gonna go may or may not be completely altered if the "get rid of Hebishima" choice won).
I just don't even know at this point if it is entirely fair to judge the continued story based on how Part 1 went. sure the over-arching narrative will be the same but aspectially because Fujino is fine with getting rid of more characters like Hebishima, maybe it isn't overly fair to judge part 2 based on every small detail from part 1.

I just think there might be a situation where Klein and Alice will end up in a simliar kind of situation to the Butler and the Maid from Henteria 1 (Not as a 1:1 similar story, just in terms of what the characters could have done). Its just so early with there only being a v0.1 that i could see a bunch of different direction pretty much for every character to go in terms of story.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Why do you think you will have to wait 2-3 days for the update?
Remember that Japan has a different time zone than your country and my country.
Basically he's being negative saying that Fujino will suddenly delay the Update again because of another issue XD Mind you, it COULD happen but I personally feel there is no reason to doompost so close to the update XP

I just don't even know at this point if it is entirely fair to judge the continued story based on how Part 1 went. sure the over-arching narrative will be the same but aspectially because Fujino is fine with getting rid of more characters like Hebishima, maybe it isn't overly fair to judge part 2 based on every small detail from part 1.

I just think there might be a situation where Klein and Alice will end up in a simliar kind of situation to the Butler and the Maid from Henteria 1. Its just so early with there only being a v0.1 that i could see a bunch of different direction pretty much for every character to go in terms of story.
I don't even know what Henteria is so I can't judge on that comparison, but fair, I'm just saying what I personally see. You could be right and I could be wrong indeed, it's too early in the game to judge and we don't even know if the getting-rid-of-Hebishima route won or not, so a lot of things could happen or change :3

Reactions: MeepMoop123

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
Как вы думаете, почему вам придется ждать обновления 2-3 дня?
Помните, что в Японии другой часовой пояс, чем в вашей и моей стране.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
хорошо well, let's see if he manages to do everything, then well, as he still works, he takes little time to work, the game may not have time to do everything as planned

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
We don't know, Fujino said this weekend but didn't quite specify beyond some hopeful words. Best case scenario later today, most realistically tomorrow (Or if you wanna doompost then it will get delayed again XP)
Well but Fujino has also said in his most recent post:
"I hope I could finish the update by this week, but it all depends on the conditions(If I want to add or remove events). I will make a post one day before the update"
Implying that if we don't get a post today, there won't be an update tomorrow.

So just keep calm everyone, the update will be out eventually.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes