4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
good morning I made the second compressed version of the game with all the MODS that people have posted so far thanks Gatsu this includes the collection room: It is not safe if it crashes so I recommend not to delete the version you have already downloaded.
this is what I modified:
i corrected the whole nightmare section while fighting with trent now you can see the scenes clear. save 5 go to liz's house
I changed the menu intro to a random video I found here just for practice purposes only.
now the important scene, can it be considered a spoiler?yes and no, I added a sex scene in the fight trent,I had to remove the kiss that are fujino files that has been uploading and some other of the same game, so those who want to see a slow corruption better not see it, finally I am working on the game engine, as many have noticed the game closes itself or crashes, I think it is the new implementation of the chat added to the special scenes plus the battles. I'm new to rpg games so this is for practice purposes only, it would be good to let fujino sensei work in peace. he will do an excellent job, there is no doubt about that, but it will take time. and the people who complain and bark should be informed about how hard and complicated it is to create a game from scratch ncluding koikatsu

Pixeldrain
??_??
Sad to hear Fujino is getting that treatment.
Some of the crash problem are due to holding "Space/Z/Enter" to move the dialog since it's speed up the whole game usually, so yeah it may cause the sprite to go behond the designed distance or overload script that make them boot at the same time over a period of gameplay. Not something i can help with but the autosave is a good safetybelt.

Regarding part 2 Was there any not included event that i missed?

Regarding part 1 Does the Asuna's Room event all work for you in the rec room?
Because i made a warp to the Rec Room right at the start of the game and all her event work in rec Room but with a completed game Rec Room they don't seems to work. Probably some variable at play.

Mini

Jun 24, 2017
Where does the current content end for part 2? Is it day 6.6? Because I'm stuck in the recollection room/shrine thingy at the end of that day

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I'm confused.
The title is Part 2, but after playing it it says Part 1, what is the correct one?
I think it's the same. or this one part seems more refined.
2023-12-09 13_41_16-(13) RPGM - Sword Art Online_ The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic [Part 2 v...png
Part 1 - The first part of the game, play this first.
Part 2 - The second part of the game that's still a work in progress.

Part 1 (Saikey) - The official English translation of part 1.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Where does the current content end for part 2? Is it day 6.6? Because I'm stuck in the recollection room/shrine thingy at the end of that day
Yes, that's the end of the current version, hell, you even get a message pretty much telling you that, Fujino put a text box when you enter the underground city about how there should be a bunch of NPCs there but he didn't have time to add them so that was left for next update.

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
I leave you my saved game
the save is broken, I don't know how you got there, the day is wrong, the time is wrong, I think you used an old save or you are using the wrong version of the game that's different from the save, I teleported you in this save with a cheat but I don't know if it will break in the future

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
This reminds me of apple. First they make the iphone, arguably better than anyone else, then development slows down a bit because its harder to always come up with new and better stuff. So people start hating cause they expect apple to keep up the same pace of development. You fucks forget that we wont even have iphones without apple in the first place.
No, Steve Jobs died and they stopped even trying. They started trying to push out $2000 monitor stands and other BS, lol.

Mini

Jun 24, 2017
Yes, that's the end of the current version, hell, you even get a message pretty much telling you that, Fujino put a text box when you enter the underground city about how there should be a bunch of NPCs there but he didn't have time to add them so that was left for next update.
This could have just been an unfinished location...

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
Damn Saikey what are they thinking lefting the game uncrypted O.O

For those that want the pic for Part 1 just grab the Saikey version and go in this folder
NTR Online\www\img\Special__actionSeq

Thanks to that i see that there is no filter this time for some scene T.T

Modding Part 1 Start

-Sewer post battle
View attachment 3158478
View attachment 3158481 View attachment 3158482

-Asuna mom without the Camera filter
View attachment 3158480 View attachment 3158479

By the way does anybody have more than 2 working event in the Rec room - Asuna's room event? Red flame sprite
Only two work for me no clue what the other 6 are.....

The mod work for both version of Part 1
As always replace file in the www -> data folder
IF you are already in the recolection room, you need to watch any event to update the map with the modded map

Any volunteer to test it?

For those liking the MOD for Part 2 make sure you keep this version 0.15 because they won't be included in future update.
Keep that in mind
The mod works great, thank you for your hard work

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
??_??
Sad to hear Fujino is getting that treatment.
Some of the crash problem are due to holding "Space/Z/Enter" to move the dialog since it's speed up the whole game usually, so yeah it may cause the sprite to go behond the designed distance or overload script that make them boot at the same time over a period of gameplay. Not something i can help with but the autosave is a good safetybelt.

Regarding part 2 Was there any not included event that i missed?

Regarding part 1 Does the Asuna's Room event all work for you in the rec room?
Because i made a warp to the Rec Room right at the start of the game and all her event work in rec Room but with a completed game Rec Room they don't seems to work. Probably some variable at play.
I added the mods that you had already uploaded I have not yet tested that part that you named I added sex scenes and touching in the battle trent, I have had problems with the new implementation of the chat that slows down at times here I leave a video of my work i didn't change the audio i forgot xd

Last edited:

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Modding part 1 (update 2)
Here is bugfix event for 6 out of the 8 event recollection of "Asuna's Room event" for those like me who don't trigger it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And i cut out the animated part of Inoda's room event if you only care about the animation.
There in this side
Asuna Room event Fixed.jpg
As always remplace www->data folder for the .json file
And here a save with the Rec room updated file number 20
Work for both version of Part 1

That's all for today

By the way the missing event in Rec room for Part 1 are the Train and the Nightmare of Kirito where Asuna is held captive in the cage bird being teased?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
I've been browsing the thread and apparently there's two scenes I can't find: someone having sex in a car and Liz stepping on Inoda's dick. Can you find them in this version of the game or are they just not acessible for now?

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
I added the mods that you had already uploaded I have not yet tested that part that you named I added sex scenes and touching in the battle trent, I have had problems with the new implementation of the chat that slows down at times here I leave a video of my work i didn't change the audio i forgot xd
In my opinion, this is something that will almost certainly happen later in the game

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I've been browsing the thread and apparently there's two scenes I can't find: someone having sex in a car and Liz stepping on Inoda's dick. Can you find them in this version of the game or are they just not acessible for now?
The car sex happens on Saturday after Karaoke and talking to Sugu, instead of going home, go south to find a car that is shaking.
The Liz femdom scene is not in the game.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes