4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
oh man I'm doing something really wrong.... What did you guys do to continue a save from .1? I'm getting all sorts of error during loading

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
oh man I'm doing something really wrong.... What did you guys do to continue a save from .1? I'm getting all sorts of error during loading
I would suggest not continuing a save from an earlier version. RPGM doesn't support that very well and it doesn't take that long to get back up to new content anyways.

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
I would suggest not continuing a save from an earlier version. RPGM doesn't support that very well and it doesn't take that long to get back up to new content anyways.
Yeah, now. Thing is, part I was working properly, there'll be a time it'll take forever to start from the beginning if this isn't addressed.

And in my case, I had prepared 3 saves with different stats aiming different routes :/

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, now. Thing is, part I was working properly, there'll be a time it'll take forever to start from the beginning if this isn't addressed.

And in my case, I had prepared 3 saves with different stats aiming different routes :/
We are quite a ways off from any sort of prep like that lol. It is unreasonable to expect your saves from 0.1 to work with a version that will have that much content in it. We are essentially doing a real beta test and not one of those "beta tests" that AAA games put out for advertisement. Saves will break and you just either need to roll with it or wait a long time for a later version of the game to come out.

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
Sounds like you are play v0.1, then you are at the end of the version. If you get v0.15 then after you use the computer, you should get a prompt to play FOG to continue the game. The end of v0.15 is after Inoda and Liz go into a tent and you are taken to the Recollection Room.
I don't get the prompt I think, playing the correct version I think. I'll redownload again and see.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I don't get the prompt I think, playing the correct version I think. I'll redownload again and see.
To guarantee it, if you're in the old version using the PC will let you see Inoda's blog, but you actually CAN'T in the new version, that gets archived for later when you get access to the Recollection Room as part of the plot.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Hello!

I have a question: is the NTR inevitable, or is there a way to avoid it? I'm not a fan when NTR is unavoidable. This Inoda character has been quite upsetting for me, and I really can't stand him in the game. Is there a way to prevent losing the girlfriend, or does she inevitably end up with Inoda regardless of choices?

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Hello!

I have a question: is the NTR inevitable, or is there a way to avoid it? I'm not a fan when NTR is unavoidable. This Inoda character has been quite upsetting for me, and I really can't stand him in the game. Is there a way to prevent losing the girlfriend, or does she inevitably end up with Inoda regardless of choices?
As of now, there is nothing you can do about it. Especially in part 1. Part 2 has a lot of new systems and stats so you might be able to get a different ending, but how un-NTR-ey this different will be is unclear

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Hello!

Recommendation, you probably should stop playing the game. There is no way (and very obviously no planned one at all) to prevent the NTR in this game, if anything the "NTR" just expands with every girl around the MC being stolen away by Inoda/Hebishima, and the most of a different ending planned right now is basically making Kirito someone who enjoys being NTR-ed (Aside from the standard Oblivious-to-the-NTR ending). Fujino doesn't do no-NTR/avoidable NTR games.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Hello!

Probably not, the only thing the dev ever mentioned is that he will probably add a netorase ending. But all the girls around Kirito are going to be fucked by other dudes.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
-Part 1 Rec. Room Mod [Update 7]
-Missing animation added - Asuna squirt
旅馆睡奸4 (1).jpg

What a pain, thanks to mogemogera for pointing out the plugins stuff, so better back up your files or even the whole game.
There is one zip for each version [Original/Saikey] don't take the wrong one.

As always replace .json file in www -> data folder
replace plugins.js file in www -> js folder

Use the savefile 20
You should get that for the Original version
Rec. Room Modv7 Part1 Original.jpg

You should get that for the Saikey version
Rec. Room Modv7 Part1 Saikey.jpg

Every other mod are included
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well that should be everything from Part1

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
-Part 1 Rec. Room Mod [Update 7]
-Missing animation added - Asuna squirt
View attachment 3169382

What a pain, thanks to mogemogera for pointing out the plugins stuff, so better back up your files or even the whole game.
There is one zip for each version [Original/Saikey] don't take the wrong one.

As always replace .json file in www -> data folder
replace plugins.js file in www -> js folder

Use the savefile 20
You should get that for the Original version
View attachment 3169380

You should get that for the Saikey version
View attachment 3169381

Every other mod are included
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well that should be everything from Part1
thank you very much :love:

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
You know the old saying "It is not rape if she enjoys it :cool:"

None of sex IRL was forced, blackmailed yes, but not rape. Even the lustful night was iffy.
I mean the scene, Inoda doing stuff to Asuna irl, while she is in VR. She is unconscious and unaware, so it's pretty much rape by definition.

As I said, it's ok in terms of storytelling, thats what antagonists do, but imho it should be tagged.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Hello!

In part 1, it's unavoidable.
As for part 2, there are new gameplay features, now, you can avoid some? scenes, but the ntr is still happening. It's still an early build, so it's hard to say, how it's going to end, but, considering what happened in part 1, the mc pretty much lost already. :)

Reactions: EdenGenesis

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
well u can say that lustful night begin with a rape practically... so yeah tagging it with rape isnt completely wrong either...
yeah that to. there is also another scene, Inoda doing stuff to Asuna irl, while she is in VR. She is unconscious and unaware, so it's pretty much rape by definition.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
In part 1, it's unavoidable.
As for part 2, there are new gameplay features, now, you can avoid some? scenes, but the ntr is still happening. It's still an early build, so it's hard to say, how it's going to end, but, considering what happened in part 1, the mc pretty much lost already. :)
With Asuna taking the Nun subclass and what happen in part 1 with the priest at the Church....

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes