4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Great! That works for me, haha. I think I'll enjoy it, but I'll reserve my final judgment until the end of part 2, just to see if Fujino gives us the option to decide.

What happens if he doesn't forgive her? Will she face consequences from the other guy, or will she end up living alone?

I'd really like to give Inoda a piece of my mind. In real life, I would have confronted him forcefully for what he did to the girlfriend, sister, and the future mother-in-law (hopefully).

I know it's just a game, but I'm sick of seeing pretty chicks get screwed without knowing anything about it, because that's how it is in most NTR games of this kind, because they're easier to make because there's no work to be done on feelings and reactions to actions carried out behind her back, even feelings of guilt are almost non-existent, and unless she's been hypnotized, I'd find it hard to forgive her, but since she's good, I'd punish her the way I do in games like this.

It's a real shame that this kind of game is ruined by such a mediocre script.

It's true, there are so many possibilities and I've got so many ideas that if I'd been in charge I could have produced a masterpiece that would have appealed to everyone, from NTR fans to those aiming for a happy ending.

However, I'm not a kissing-bear type either, and I don't like it when everything goes super smoothly either, but our world is rotten enough for us to want our partner to be faithful to his feelings.

If you tell me that she's leaving the MC for INODA because he's a sex god, I say to myself that's not very logical because what she feels for Inoda is mostly pity, if Inoda replaces the MC, the roles will possibly be reversed and I've never seen the one cuckolding get cuckolded by the other, it would be really hilarious if the GF left the MC for Inoda and then the MC cuckolded her behind Inoda's back to then get rid of her to get revenge for what she did and witness how the characters suffer and are victims of their bad choices. ... that would be a really elaborate scenario.

But right now, apart from the heroine and the MC's sister, who are pretty, I'm not going to waste my time watching prepubescent teens doing everything they can to steal someone else's wife because they're jealous of them in the first place.

Inoda's ugly as hell and he's banging the MC's girl, frankly, it's anything but realistic, if he'd at least hypnotized her but he didn't.

And the heroine who hides the fact that she's having an affair with Inoda is such a bitch. Why doesn't she break up with the MC?
I understand you, this kind of games are not good, for people with high sense of justice ;)
As for consequences, it's pretty rare in the ntr genre. most of the time, the girls gets sex addicted and/or falls in love with a antagonist. Good writing and logic is even rarer, which is sad.

I think, you'll be fine playing NTR games with avoidible content, so you can make your first run as pure as possible and then go for the bad ending, or the other way around :D

Reactions: EdenGenesis

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Have you considered creating a mod for Part 2 after the complete version is released?
Yeah i'm busy destroying Part 2 v0.15 right now so yeah but who knows what will happen when the game is done.

By the way did anybody get that scene from PART 2 V0.15?
Asuna!.jpg

kuonkuro

Aug 10, 2019
Great! That works for me, haha. I think I'll enjoy it, but I'll reserve my final judgment until the end of part 2, just to see if Fujino gives us the option to decide.

What happens if he doesn't forgive her? Will she face consequences from the other guy, or will she end up living alone?

I'd really like to give Inoda a piece of my mind. In real life, I would have confronted him forcefully for what he did to the girlfriend, sister, and the future mother-in-law (hopefully).

I know it's just a game, but I'm sick of seeing pretty chicks get screwed without knowing anything about it, because that's how it is in most NTR games of this kind, because they're easier to make because there's no work to be done on feelings and reactions to actions carried out behind her back, even feelings of guilt are almost non-existent, and unless she's been hypnotized, I'd find it hard to forgive her, but since she's good, I'd punish her the way I do in games like this.

It's a real shame that this kind of game is ruined by such a mediocre script.

It's true, there are so many possibilities and I've got so many ideas that if I'd been in charge I could have produced a masterpiece that would have appealed to everyone, from NTR fans to those aiming for a happy ending.

However, I'm not a kissing-bear type either, and I don't like it when everything goes super smoothly either, but our world is rotten enough for us to want our partner to be faithful to his feelings.

If you tell me that she's leaving the MC for INODA because he's a sex god, I say to myself that's not very logical because what she feels for Inoda is mostly pity, if Inoda replaces the MC, the roles will possibly be reversed and I've never seen the one cuckolding get cuckolded by the other, it would be really hilarious if the GF left the MC for Inoda and then the MC cuckolded her behind Inoda's back to then get rid of her to get revenge for what she did and witness how the characters suffer and are victims of their bad choices. ... that would be a really elaborate scenario.

But right now, apart from the heroine and the MC's sister, who are pretty, I'm not going to waste my time watching prepubescent teens doing everything they can to steal someone else's wife because they're jealous of them in the first place.

Inoda's ugly as hell and he's banging the MC's girl, frankly, it's anything but realistic, if he'd at least hypnotized her but he didn't.

And the heroine who hides the fact that she's having an affair with Inoda is such a bitch. Why doesn't she break up with the MC?
this has got to be classifiable as some kind of mental illness, you need to log off bro

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Timtim10000

Jun 18, 2023
Hey just anyone have the gallery or memory room for SAO
The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic [Part 2 v0.15
and if you do can you send it

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
nope, but her facial expression looks like later stages of the game :)
It's good thanks it has been found by
Dreams of kirito
I will update the mod maybe tonight, i manage to reproduce the Starter scene [Asuna sucking Inoda] and the menu with [asuna playing with her clit] but those two will requiert some more step to follow than just the .json file to replace.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pnkrel

Kirito2001

Dec 29, 2017
Hello everyNyan, Anyone have save for curent version part 2, because my previos saves from back version didnt work, I dont know why

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Hello everyNyan, Anyone have save for curent version part 2, because my previos saves from back version didnt work, I dont know why
Are you sure Kirito? :p
I tried to save every day on a separate slot, except 5 (autosave), but i could've overwritten some, because of bad UI :D

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Part 2 v0.15 MOD v5
-Added Alice butt jiggle gym
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-Added Unblur Kirito bad dream
-New map for Animation Room (Gatsu777 foolishness)
Part 2 0.151 MODv5.jpg
-Added an On/Off Menu animation display [Less lag?]
-Added an On/Off for Pussy/Breast in-menu animation
-Added a SE sound stop fix too

You just need to replace .json file in www -> data folder
You can use savefile 13 for it
Past mod are included

DO NOT REPLACE THE PLUGINS.JS File if you don't follow those Steps You don't need it and the game WON'T WORK
To get those two to work in Rec Room (Gatsu777 foolishness)
Title & Menu animations.jpg
Back up your game and Follow those steps

Feb 27, 2021
Part 2 v0.15 MOD v5
-Added Alice butt jiggle gym
-Added Unblur Kirito bad dream
-New map for Animation Room (Gatsu777 foolishness)
View attachment 3173698
-Added an On/Off Menu animation display [Less lag?]
-Added an On/Off for Pussy/Breast in-menu animation
-Added a SE sound stop fix too

You just need to replace .json file in www -> data folder
You can use savefile 13 for it
Past mod are included

DO NOT REPLACE THE PLUGINS.JS File if you don't follow those Steps You don't need it and the game WON'T WORK
To get those two to work in Rec Room (Gatsu777 foolishness)
View attachment 3173704
Back up your game and Follow those steps
Will the parts that are not in the game still be implemented? There are some of Asuna there that are not in the game

kZelar

Mar 12, 2019
This game isn't complete yet I presume. Any chances when an update for it will be? I really the style of gameplay he went for with this one. I also noticed that if I play for too long it starts to crash.

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
There should be a mod that combines the last game with this one if only just the gallery portion complete with the events.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes