4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

erfqwef

Apr 5, 2018
Wait does that also unblur whatever the fuck Administrator said?

<Administrator>
Ah, I almost forgot. You're just a regular human who can't do anything once you lose consciousness.

[Blured text starts here]

<Administrator>
But this is getting a bit boring, isn't it? Maybe I should consider granting you some special powers in here...
Hmm, I'll have to think about it.

<Administrator>
Oops, it seems like time is running out. I have to go back now. Once I figure it out, I'll give you a special gift, Kirito-kun, who has brought me so much amusement~

<Administrator>
Looking forward to you bringing me more interesting stories in this world that belongs to me~

Dec 31, 2017
oh boy that x-ray scene in the ''apology'' event you can unlock. loved it. loved to see Inoda's dick go out of Asuna's cum filled pussy. love those x-ray scenes, hopefully there will be more in the future

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Is there a video gameplay/walkthrough online? This game plays too laggy on my laptop.

Also, why is the replay room in the second part? And does any one have a full save, while already being in the room?

Thanks in advance.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
<Administrator>
Ah, I almost forgot. You're just a regular human who can't do anything once you lose consciousness.

[Blured text starts here]

<Administrator>
But this is getting a bit boring, isn't it? Maybe I should consider granting you some special powers in here...
Hmm, I'll have to think about it.

<Administrator>
Oops, it seems like time is running out. I have to go back now. Once I figure it out, I'll give you a special gift, Kirito-kun, who has brought me so much amusement~

<Administrator>
Looking forward to you bringing me more interesting stories in this world that belongs to me~
Oh, is this a hint to new gameplay mechanics coming soon? Like Kirito will be aware when he should be asleep and that will fuel this cuckold fetish. He can only watch and hear while Inoda is nailing Asuna so he chooses to starts liking it?

I really don't like using god-like beings for your Deus ex machina. Seems to cheapen the characters' life and decisions. I would not be surprised if Administrator gave Inoda the absolute concealment skill too for shits and giggles.

pumpkinknyte

Aug 5, 2022
Any1 have save before the karaoke scene? Mine keeps having the sprite get hard stuck when asuna and kirito try to swap places. Music plays cant open menus or move. Reloading doesn't fix it

Reactions: Adsnow and NTR-GUY
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes