4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
This might help with some of the questions, it was found in an earlier post on the dev's ci-en page

Q: About the SAO future plot.

A: I want to try to add 2 routes in this game, one for Kirito find the truth but get pleasure from the cuckold. The other for Kirito won't know the truth.

Q: Will SAO be finished in the end not like Nero or Scathach games?

A: Yes. I will focus on this game until it's finished.

Q: Will Scathach and Nero games be updated in the future?

A: Yes, but after SAO is finished. I need to restart these series with new maps.

Q: There are too many sub characters in this games, why not just focus on Asuna?

A: This game is slow in beginning, so you won't have too many H-event for Asuna or Suguha(it's not reasonable). So I add some sub characters to enrich the plots and try to related them to Kirito and Asuna.

Q: Will patreon and ci-en update together?

A: Yes.

Q: I supported on fanbox, but you released the games for free?

A: I am sorry for that, but I can do nothing but share the game for free since my fanbox account was suspended.

Q: About order-made game request.

A: I received many requests that want to pay for making order-made games. But I don't have the time to do that. I don't to make some boring games to palter with my fans.

Q: future plan?

A: I will try to keep at least one update per month, but I can not absolutely guarantee if any unexpected incidents happen.

Auin

Aug 20, 2019
Cool, but does anubody knows are there more of Fujino games available or just this and chainsaw?

moirai145

Oct 27, 2022
damn seems like there isnt much scene for asuna yet. oh well, guess gonna hope for future update for more

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
is it NTR though when i believe they broke up? I stopped following series since creator writes trash, SAO was "okay" not great it went down hill as series went on including manga, spin offs weren't bad, still though

Golias125

May 21, 2020
i came to a part that i see asuna on infirmary and after kirito says to go to work on ktv, but when i work i go to replay room and got stuck there

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
I'm not a fan of NTR, but I don't mind it either. But, still why does NTR have such a dumb plot just to NTR a dude? All NTR based on anime harems or such are just Nukige imo. Don't you NTR fans like slower NTR progress then just Nukige?
I guess slow and steady wins the race

Reactions: andrim890
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes